How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by MistyoC »

MageLorelei wrote:It’s a silly complaint but
Spoiler
I saw an earth prism fox in the stream so I went to freeze some eggs so I could grab it, but the site lagged severely and now it’s gone. I have looked every day (that I had egg slots) since the second half of the anniversary quest and I think I’ve seen maybe one or two of the foxes. Their spawn rate is ridiculously low, or maybe I’m just super unlucky. It’s really discouraging.
Edit: The site heard me and decided to give me one I was missing XD
I'm glad you did get the one you needed. I've actually had a fair amount of luck grabbing the foxes from the tributaries. Because of the quest, I'm still grabbing them for gifting events.
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Is it me or is twitter really really bad since Elon Musk took over? I see so many many hateful posts, it's truly scary :sweat:
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

It's not just you. I've also been seeing more and more promoted tweets rather than tweets from people I actually follow. Every promoted post I see I block the account especially since they are 99% store bots.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

Titanic is trending,and today Iron Lung is trending.
Also the reviews on Iron Lung are....interesting .... :derp:

Yes,for the reasons I suspected. *sigh*
Off to play Rimworld. I can't deal with Twitter today.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Duolingo has changed its format again, but this time, I'm quite happy with it, considering they have included stories in between the levels ^.^ One thing is that they have added new words into levels that we have already completed. So when revising those levels again or levelling up, you will have new words to stump you :lol:
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Ugh, I seriously blew my date with BF today... He wasn't upset or anything, he was very nice about everything, but I'm so sad, we didn't really get a good time, and I just had this awful headache I could not shake (and still can't)... It's actually growing into a full migraine, which is a nightmare.
And now, tomorrow, he's going to be busy all day. T_T I'm so sad about it and mad at myself.
Last edited by Pugnacious on June 23rd, 2023, 1:11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

Enchanteddil wrote:Duolingo has changed its format again, but this time, I'm quite happy with it, considering they have included stories in between the levels ^.^ One thing is that they have added new words into levels that we have already completed. So when revising those levels again or levelling up, you will have new words to stump you :lol:
My ADHD is showing today. Instead of continuing with what I was doing here on magistream, I just downloaded Duolingo and am now learning Italian. :italian:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.
It’s my birthday

Post by VilaWolf »

Currently shadow banned on FB for telling people that the Titanic was a gravesite before this. This is literally the physical limit for going out of your way. I've been saying ever since that damn movie. LEAVE IT ALONE. Document it, sure, but it's a gave, it's not a tourist attraction. Document it in the same way as you will any other site of mass tragedy. Dont charge tourists to go poke it with a stick.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

BeeNme wrote:
Enchanteddil wrote:Duolingo has changed its format again, but this time, I'm quite happy with it, considering they have included stories in between the levels ^.^ One thing is that they have added new words into levels that we have already completed. So when revising those levels again or levelling up, you will have new words to stump you :lol:
My ADHD is showing today. Instead of continuing with what I was doing here on magistream, I just downloaded Duolingo and am now learning Italian. :italian:
I'm learning Japanese. I have a 530+ days streak. Started Korean 2 days ago ^.^
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

My internet has been so slow for the past week. I have no way of knowing what the issue is because our provider never lets people know if their experiencing any problems. Really can't wait to switch to a different provider because the one we have now sucks lol.
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”