Silent Night, Solstice Night

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Silent Night, Solstice Night

Post by jessk »

One of these days I'll save up enough to purchase the protecting scroll thingy >.> For now I just hope people don't notice the hatchlings in obscure tabs
ImageImageImageImageImage
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

I'm pretty sure I've burned through more than 600k's worth of gold, gifted like 150 or more people, and I've literally given my ENTIRE Keep away that wasn't my allies. AND I'M NOT DONE.

:woo:
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

QueenoftheRabbits
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by QueenoftheRabbits »

woah- are the drop rates for the items and krysos just really high for the honeyed tea? I've been able to get so many krysos :o
member of the artificer's association and the dark brotherhood, happy to get creatures for you, details on my profile wishlist pie head
Mykestri
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mykestri »

oooooh no the Wallatrices are beautiful and we got beeeees? ;O; i love them so much oh
gimme yer kittens Image
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

QueenoftheRabbits wrote:woah- are the drop rates for the items and krysos just really high for the honeyed tea? I've been able to get so many krysos :o
After spending 200k, I've gotten about... 200 or so Krysos, roughly. It seems to me, anyway, that for every four or five drinks, you'll get one, so it's about 20-25 percent. :)
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.

Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I like this feature where they show how many gifts we have :yey: :yey: Haven't left any gifts under anyone's tree yet. This will be useful when gifting :yey:
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

Someone online: has zero gifts
Me: WAIT THAT'S ILLEGAL.

:woo:

darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

Gosh I really hope that anybody who got Wallatrice from me or just Streamborns on their wishlist is okay with that. >_< T_T <3

feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

i love how quickly these bees hatch, it's a nice change. they're fun to collect too
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns | lts keep clean
randomname
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

Enchanteddil wrote:I like this feature where they show how many gifts we have :yey: :yey: Haven't left any gifts under anyone's tree yet. This will be useful when gifting :yey:
And best thing about it is--go back to the start of the gifting thread instead of the end and find some folks who fell through the cracks! For everyone post "but everyone is full up," it's not so! :D
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”