Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by MothballMilkshake »

HiddenMystic wrote:
RubyNightShade wrote:
Natakiro wrote:
As the previous poster mentioned, all of my hatchlings are being displayed as eggs; they're shown as hatchlings in my keep and on the embedmore screen itself, but turn to egg images once the code is generated. It also does this on the individual embed page, but will show the hatchling there while the code is actually using the image for the egg.

Edit: Strangely seems to only happen with my creatures that are part of a Family? Non-Family creatures show up as intended when generating the code. Maybe just a coincidence on my end, but I am still having this issue, regardless.
It's the same with me. It doesn't seem to happen all the time, but when it does, it's only with Family creatures
Just had 3 hatchies show up as eggs when I went to use the embed multiple link...deleted the recent history in my browser and they now show up as hatchies in the click threads. Have you tried that? :wave:

And if you're wondering - 2 were regular eggs and one was a member of a lineage....

This worked for me temporarily, but now is happening again with new hatchlings. It's gunna be real annoying if I have to clear my browsing history literally every day
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

MothballMilkshake wrote: This worked for me temporarily, but now is happening again with new hatchlings. It's gunna be real annoying if I have to clear my browsing history literally every day
Same here with the new hatchies -- but it takes 2 seconds to clear it so no big deal to me...I do it last thing before I log off every night anyway...always have.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

Starting trades seems to be broken at the moment.

Clicking a person name and going through the profile link no longer works at all, I get endless redirects to the forum.
In order to start the trade I have to go to the trades tab, copy the name into start a trade, get the 404 you broke something page, refresh, get the 404 page again then go back to the trades tab and it'll be initiated. I have not sent any gold, so I can't comment on that issue.

I've also noticed that CloseIt no longer seems to be working on my desktop with Chrome.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

VilaWolf wrote:Starting trades seems to be broken at the moment.

Clicking a person name and going through the profile link no longer works at all, I get endless redirects to the forum.
In order to start the trade I have to go to the trades tab, copy the name into start a trade, get the 404 you broke something page, refresh, get the 404 page again then go back to the trades tab and it'll be initiated. I have not sent any gold, so I can't comment on that issue.

I've also noticed that CloseIt no longer seems to be working on my desktop with Chrome.
HiddenMystic wrote:
TSDaMan wrote:Am attempting to initiate a tread from my adoption thread but I keep getting an error 404 that says "No such page exists" and I must be delirious. I assure you I am NOT delirious however I am becoming quite annoyed.
If you go to your trade page after getting that error message you will see that the trade has indeed been started - I've had no problems sending out critters from my giveaway thread since the maintenance...no clue why it's doing it but it will be fixed in time like all the other little bugs. :yey:
I just started a trade to you to check using the trade link under your avatar - worked just fine...

Initiated (from You to VilaWolf) Sep 24th, 2019, 10:17pm

Went to your profile to see if that link would work for me,,,seems to be working fine too?

Initiated (from You to VilaWolf) Sep 24th, 2019, 10:24pm
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Lucir
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lucir »

It seems that activating e-mail for new user is currently not working.
Friends of mine are waiting for a mail about a week but nobody get one.
They have checked both recieved box and spam box.
They are sure that they entered the right e-mail.
One of them tried three different e-mail addresses including gmail but still didn't get one.
The other friend said that he sent an e-mail to [email protected] but there was no answer.

그 날 넌 기억하니
예전에 우리 꿈을 나누던 그 밤의 놀이터를
마냥 하늘만 보며 결국 잘될 거라고 얘기했지

바보 같던 웃음의 순수했던 날 우리가
오늘도 내일도 매일이 그리워
bigeagle
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by bigeagle »

HiddenMystic wrote:
VilaWolf wrote:Starting trades seems to be broken at the moment.

HiddenMystic wrote:
TSDaMan wrote:Am attempting to initiate a tread from my adoption thread but I keep getting an error 404 that says "No such page exists" and I must be delirious. I assure you I am NOT delirious however I am becoming quite annoyed.
If you go to your trade page after getting that error message you will see that the trade has indeed been started - I've had no problems sending out critters from my giveaway thread since the maintenance...no clue why it's doing it but it will be fixed in time like all the other little bugs. :yey:
I just started a trade to you to check using the trade link under your avatar - worked just fine...

Initiated (from You to VilaWolf) Sep 24th, 2019, 10:17pm

Went to your profile to see if that link would work for me,,,seems to be working fine too?

Initiated (from You to VilaWolf) Sep 24th, 2019, 10:24pm

Starting trades is not really the problem (they appear in the trade Section even after the 404 error), but accepting them is. There is NO button to do that, regardless if I start the trade or if my counterpart starts it, I´m unable to accept them.....and yes, i tried clearing my cache, cookies etc...and even used chrome, ff, ie, and safari, nothing works.
MY Wishlist! Currently released Creatures prefered!

2/25 gifts The new Realese creatures would be awesome, THANK YOU ALL!
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

-.- well I've cleared my cache, browse history, and cookies. Still missing the profile, bestiary, library, a. My trades now go black when I go into add anything.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

LokiWolfbane wrote:-.- well I've cleared my cache, browse history, and cookies. Still missing the profile, bestiary, library, a. My trades now go black when I go into add anything.
Well yeah, those are missing for everyone, has nothing to do with your cache (the cache clear just fixes the 'hatchlings showing up as eggs' problem).

I uh, I dunno about the trades tho, that's a yikes
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

i realised i hadn't gotten any notifications for threads i'm subscribed to for a few days... and i have a few subscriptions. :woo: :t-woo:
ImageImageImage
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: City of Refuge by Starhawk (#38) | watching: Outer Limits
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Trying to get a new egg from stream, it says I have 5. I have 2. Also, it says "logout blockEdragon." Who is that? It says gold 505. I have over $4k. Trying to logout and sign back in did nothing. As soon as I leave the 5 eggs page, everything is back to normal, but I can't fish this Mehondo egg.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out free gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, hrybrids, alt colors. PM me if you have some to sell! :t-swoon:
ImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”