The Black Market is: Closed

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
SkyeWyven
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Black Market is: OPEN

Post by SkyeWyven »

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! It's closed! I thought I had another couple of days to try and grind up enough gold for two more Blue Crystalwings...
T_T Now I'll have to pay 4x that just to finish off my set.
"Gotta catch 'em all"

Wishlist is here!
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

SkyeWyven wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! It's closed! I thought I had another couple of days to try and grind up enough gold for two more Blue Crystalwings...
I thought it would stay a week, unless I counted wrong when it opened, which is why I waited, guess I should have grabbed a pair if albino direcores since I planned on getting them. :(
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Feels like it left early, I thought for sure it would hang around till at least next week.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

BBkat wrote:Feels like it left early, I thought for sure it would hang around till at least next week.
I thought it would stay till the 2nd or 3rd, oh well I guess I save my gold at least.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Karzarill wrote:
BBkat wrote:Feels like it left early, I thought for sure it would hang around till at least next week.
I thought it would stay till the 2nd or 3rd, oh well I guess I save my gold at least.
Yeah same.
At least I got a Bronze and Geen mates for the ones I already have. Didn't manage to get any blues tho :/
Rexsaurus
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rexsaurus »

Oh no its closed! Just when I almost had enough to buy a blue crystal wing :t-:(
Image 25/25 Gifts Image Would love to get any cats, dragons, shop creatures or new crystalwings.
Thank you to everyone who has given gifts!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Zanthor wrote:The market is back!
With Direcores, Albino Direcores, and green/bronze/blue Crystalwings!
^^ That post was from May 26th at 4:10 pm.
SkyeWyven wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! It's closed! I thought I had another couple of days to try and grind up enough gold for two more Blue Crystalwings...
And this one was posted at 7:37 pm tonight...so it was open a week actually....
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

It's just that before it would reman open between moon phases, from the full moon to the 3rd quarter, which lasted anywhere from 7-9 days, so I assumed it would do that this time, since it arrived on 3rd quarter I figured it would stay till the New Moon, which isn't till the 3rd.
So instead of staying the average 9 days (looking at last year for an example the BM's stays actually averaged at 9 days with 6 visits lasting 9 days, 4 visits lasting 8 days, 2 lasting 7 and one lasted 10) it only stayed 7 days.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Did you ever think that maybe they are changing things up so we can't anticipate and plan for it's arrival?

The PTB's seem to like surprises... even if the rest of us don't.
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

Newest Lineage - Wyld Wyverns
If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me
AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by AuraDragoness »

I at least was able to get 2 of the bronze & green. only got 1 blue though, will prob have to buy another from someone :/
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
Image<Keep Guardians>Image

Return to “Community Discussion”