The Black Market is: Closed

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Black Market is: OPEN

Post by Sanax »

blockEdragon wrote:
Sanax wrote:
Scorpionrider wrote:Woohoo, finally I got 4 Cobra eggs to get access to the BM!!! xD
What does Alethin do with all those cobra eggs? I know I'd love to have all those sneks for my army. :lol:
Probably milk their venom or sell them to questionable customers...Or he just likes them as companions.
I bet that's how he gets his hands on those potions he sells... sells the venom off to dark magi, they make the potions and give it to Alethin to sell, they all get a cut of the profits... win/win for all. :lol:

I still think Remy's in on it somehow. >D
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.
GoblinShark
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GoblinShark »

Fun fact: The majority of an adult king cobra's diet is comprised of other snakes.
Now, I'm not saying cannibalism, but yeah actually that's exactly what I'm saying
ImageImageImageImageImage
psssst
hey you
yeah you
Gobs's Totally Legit And Completely Legal Back Alley Bargains
oh wait hey the thread's gone
whoops
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

GoblinShark wrote:Fun fact: The majority of an adult king cobra's diet is comprised of other snakes.
Now, I'm not saying cannibalism, but yeah actually that's exactly what I'm saying
My wife has a kingsnake, they are also cannibals in the wild. They eat rattlesnakes! (and each other)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunatheDragoness »

I forgot, how long is the BM open for?
Currently busy with college. Send PM if I haven't sent you an order from Donec Cove.

Donec CoveLTT Riparian Forest Creatures
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

LunatheDragoness wrote:I forgot, how long is the BM open for?
In the past for a week.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Rexsaurus
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rexsaurus »

HiddenMystic wrote:
LunatheDragoness wrote:I forgot, how long is the BM open for?
In the past for a week.
Hopefully this is long enough for me to get another crytalwing egg.
Image 25/25 Gifts Image Would love to get any cats, dragons, shop creatures or new crystalwings.
Thank you to everyone who has given gifts!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Okay, weird. Whenever I try to buy another Green or Bronze Crystalwing I get the message, "You can only purchase 20 of ???." Yet, I don't get the same message when I buy a Blue Crystalwing. I know I've already bought 20 b/c I traded for 25 from other players, and have a current count of 48 in my main tab.

Are Blues not limited like Greens and Bronzes? :wtf: :orly:
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

Ayakashi wrote:Okay, weird. Whenever I try to buy another Green or Bronze Crystalwing I get the message, "You can only purchase 20 of ???." Yet, I don't get the same message when I buy a Blue Crystalwing. I know I've already bought 20 b/c I traded for 25 from other players, and have a current count of 48 in my main tab.

I, on the other hand am going "What, there's a limit to how many you can buy? What's this?"

I got what I wanted, bought the stuff that satisfies me and am happy with it, but still
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Reima wrote:
Ayakashi wrote:Okay, weird. Whenever I try to buy another Green or Bronze Crystalwing I get the message, "You can only purchase 20 of ???." Yet, I don't get the same message when I buy a Blue Crystalwing. I know I've already bought 20 b/c I traded for 25 from other players, and have a current count of 48 in my main tab.

I, on the other hand am going "What, there's a limit to how many you can buy? What's this?"

I got what I wanted, bought the stuff that satisfies me and am happy with it, but still
That's what I said when it first came up. XD
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

Ayakashi wrote:
Reima wrote:

That's what I said when it first came up. XD
I’ve bought 28 Blues, no limit so far. I might try for 30 tomorrow just to check and see, lol.

I also think it’s very odd there’s a limit on the green & Bronze, unless it’s just to keep those particular parentless hybrids comparatively rare.

EDIT: No limit on Blues at 30, can't afford to experiment anymore LOL
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”