The Black Market is: Closed

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Black Market is: Closed

Post by Graveworm »

OMG PARENTLESS BLUE, GREEN, AND BRONZE CRYSTALWINGS! MY WISHES CAME TRUE!
:woo: :t-poledance: :woo: :t-poledance: :woo:
Karzarill wrote:Yeeeeees finally, although the prices are a little high, maybe this is what Shai hinted we should save our gold for.
The prices are high compared to what?
Master Belmos charges a flat 30k each for parentless hybrids, and 100k each for parentless blue crystalwings, and I haven’t seen him have ANY of these particular creatures in stock since I came back from hiatus in December.

The only players I’ve seen selling parentless Blue, Green, and Bronze Crystalwings have been asking 200k each and up for them.

I’m actually shocked by how LOW the Black Market pricing is for those! I felt sure if they came back, they’d be much higher.

And BM parentless hybrids seem to regularly be priced at 10-20k so the prices of both the parentless direcores are BM standard.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Graveworm wrote:OMG PARENTLESS BLUE, GREEN, AND BRONZE CRYSTALWINGS! MY WISHES CAME TRUE!
:woo: :t-poledance: :woo: :t-poledance: :woo:
Karzarill wrote:Yeeeeees finally, although the prices are a little high, maybe this is what Shai hinted we should save our gold for.
The prices are high compared to what?
Master Belmos charges a flat 30k each for parentless hybrids, and 100k each for parentless blue crystalwings, and I haven’t seen him have ANY of these particular creatures in stock since I came back from hiatus in December.

The only players I’ve seen selling parentless Blue, Green, and Bronze Crystalwings have been asking 200k each and up for them.

I’m actually shocked by how LOW the Black Market pricing is for those! I felt sure if they came back, they’d be much higher.

And BM parentless hybrids seem to regularly be priced at 10-20k so the prices of both the parentless direcores are BM standard.
Is my opinion period, I think they're pricey and that's it.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: The Black Market is: OPEN

Post by BBkat »

well my guess was half right, we got the green, bronze and blue cws at any rate.
was hoping for some Pteiras but oh well
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

ahhh how nice! <3 they're relatively affordable too (like still pricey, but i def would have expected them to cost shards or much more gold tbh). def snagging a few
(pronouns: they/them)
. clicks appreciated <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

Karzarill wrote:Is my opinion period, I think they're pricey and that's it.
You can certainly hold the opinion that they are too pricey, they can be priced higher than you can afford, or more than you wish to spend.
It does not change the fact that the prices for these extremely rare and normally MUCH more expensive creatures are not only reasonable, but actually downright cheap compared to what they normally sell for on the rare occasions you actually see them in the marketplace.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Nice, nice! I'm personally not a fan of the CWs and don't need Direcores, but hey, this is awesome! :D
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

I really hope it's open a tiny bit longer than the end of the month. I've never managed to get the Raza eggs required. My only two breeding pairs are stubborn >_> But I'm willing to try. I'd like some CWs.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
babycuddles
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by babycuddles »

I do wonder how long it will be open this time..
To Hatchling Only: ~ ~

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone..
:D Please give my eggs and creatures a click.. :D
<3 Thanks so much for helping.. <3

:bounce:

Wishlist on my Profile.. (under progress)

~~ :) avatar made by me :) ~~
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

babycuddles wrote:I do wonder how long it will be open this time..
I'm hoping a week because I can't decide if I should get anything or not, plus if it stays a week people can wait with grabbing stuff till the CWs are gone from the stream.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

So the crystalwings in there now, how were they originally obtained?
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me

Return to “Community Discussion”