Magistream's 10 year anniversary

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Thaliel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magistream's 10 year anniversary

Post by Thaliel »

oh boy, I am afraid I will have to get some shards now
Image <-click
Mockingbird
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mockingbird »

BBkat wrote:
Mockingbird wrote:Ooohhh boy I can tell I'm gonna make some questionable financial decisions this month! :lol: I'm glad these celebrations will last all month. Happy magiversary all <3
I already made mine haha

No regrets tho. I wasn't around when these first came out and I've never been able to afford them (those 10-20 million gold price tags were YIKES) and I couldn't even find 1st gens for sale(which I 100% would have been happy with as well). So I am thankful for this.

Also it means lots of things to click, so more gold o3o
Yeah, I decided to bite the bullet today. I can't resist those that I thought I could never get. :t-drool: Joined just a teensy tiny bit too late to buy originals! I'm very happy with this decision <3
PM me if interested in selling, haven't made a new topic yet <3
ImageImageImage
Brynmala
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Brynmala »

I was around when they came out originally (the crystalwings and the unicorns) but missed the temple cats somehow. I was lucky enough to be gifted one later then saved up vast quantities of gold to buy a second. To me they are absolutely the best creature on this game - gryphons a close second - so I guess I'll be bankrupting myself and expanding my cattery... after all "Brynmala" was originally meant to be a cattery prefix, not a personal name :)
Thank you to everyone who gifted me :)
Image "Just one small aubergine..."

RIP Phoebe (avatar cat) - 1995 - 2nd June 2012

nice ninjas?
Spoiler
Mine:
Sitting:

For Sale, Gender swap PM me to discuss.
bett132
CreaturesTrade

Post by bett132 »

I'm going to use the rest of today to hatch a few more gift things. Meowls and whatnot, things I assume people want.
25/25 gifts received (thanks everyone!), 162 gifts sent!
Wishlist in my profile.
Especially interested in all pygmy gems/crystals not in my Tiny Crystals tab.
To hatch eggs fast, use the sites below.
https://swle.yarold.eu
http://www.pethatchery.co.uk
http://magi-ifn.net
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

bett132 wrote:I'm going to use the rest of today to hatch a few more gift things. Meowls and whatnot, things I assume people want.
Looks like I am too. I did have 95 hatchlings to gift, from parentless event hatchlings to 1st gen doni hatchlings to everything in between, but apparently someone has been going through and clicking my gift tab, and now most are grown up, so I now only have 15 left to gift, none of the really good ones. D< D< D:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
bett132
CreaturesTrade

Post by bett132 »

I protected my gifting tab. I'd suggest naming yours something like "DON'T CLICK".
Also, you could still gift those to people, you just have to send them a trade like "this grew up before I could gift it".
25/25 gifts received (thanks everyone!), 162 gifts sent!
Wishlist in my profile.
Especially interested in all pygmy gems/crystals not in my Tiny Crystals tab.
To hatch eggs fast, use the sites below.
https://swle.yarold.eu
http://www.pethatchery.co.uk
http://magi-ifn.net
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

I've noticed that people always click in my "Please DO NOT click" tab. This is the first time there's ever been a problem with people clicking in my gift tab. And I really hate to pay 75,000 to protect a tab.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Believe me, it's worth it to invest in the Protection and Hiding Scrolls. 75k may seem steep, but it's worth it in the long run. Go for the Protection scroll first and then see if you need the Hiding scroll, you may not need it.. depends on your play style.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Faleep
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Faleep »

The 75k is pretty worth it, cause it allows you to protect all your tabs outside of your main one; you only need to buy it once to be able to use it for forever.
creatures for sale in my sale tabs! Pm for prices
Selling Shards! 35k per shard! Pm me for more details
i collect/army SB Ammit hatchlings and SB Potootoes
my wishlist,
crystalwings
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by crystalwings »

I agree with CinnaminDraconna and Faleep. The Spell of Protection is definitly worth it. 75k is A LOT, and for the longest time I refused to invest in it. But then I got so sick of having to hide my faves in a trade and then not being able to easily sell things because players can't look, that I just went ahead and did it. It has made Magistream SO much more fun and less work, and I have NEVER regretted purchasing it! Now I use it to protect pretty well all my tabs!

As for the Cloaking scroll... I admit I don't understand that ones appeal. I haven't purchased it, and have never wished for it. I don't really know what you would want to hide, unless I guess if you want to make your keep look cleaner for people looking around and maybe shopping your keep.
25/25 gifts, thank you a bunch everyone!

Crystal Café ~ Free Raffles

Return to “Community Discussion”