Turkey Trot (Creature 945 + 946)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Turkey Trot (Creature 945 + 946)

Post by AuraDragoness »

So, question, has anyone managed to get Quail Amagnae from the purple corn? Or are they not one you can get from it?
Last edited by AuraDragoness on November 30th, 2018, 11:18:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

AuraDragoness wrote:So, question, has anyone managed to get Quail Amagnae from the orange corn? Or are they not one you can get from it?
You can only get Dulcine from the orange corn and Domestic, Otrovian and Ocellata from the purple corn.
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by AuraDragoness »

Rhia wrote:
AuraDragoness wrote:So, question, has anyone managed to get Quail Amagnae from the orange corn? Or are they not one you can get from it?
You can only get Dulcine from the orange corn and Domestic, Otrovian and Ocellata from the purple corn.
I meant purple, silly me XD I'm curious as to why Quail isn't in the list of older Amagnae you can get from the corn.
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

AuraDragoness wrote:
Rhia wrote:
I meant purple, silly me XD I'm curious as to why Quail isn't in the list of older Amagnae you can get from the corn.
Maybe because the Quail and Turduckens were originally in the shop and not the stream? :t-shrug:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Blindstar97
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Blindstar97 »

HiddenMystic wrote: Maybe because the Quail and Turduckens were originally in the shop and not the stream? :t-shrug:
I think it's because they were last year, and that's just a little too recent to count.

Finally got one domestic, after several tries. All I keep getting are O's, lol. Anyone else having one breed in particular showing up when using purple corn? Or do Otrovians just like me a lot? :D
Guess who's back... back again (after several years)
Kushanu guards my keep, he likes pats on the head.
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

I got an even amount of all of them in the beginning, have since not been able to check too accurately since I separate the low % ones from others
Still, I dunno if it would be smarter to gather corn and prepare for next year or use the 40~ish of each I have to get birds to sell later
Because when the stream turkey gone, no more corn but no more using the corn either
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Kastilla
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kastilla »

!! Oh no! I completely forgot about Magistream's event.

Well, I may be late, but I will try my best. T_T
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

Blindstar97 wrote:
HiddenMystic wrote: Maybe because the Quail and Turduckens were originally in the shop and not the stream? :t-shrug:
I think it's because they were last year, and that's just a little too recent to count.

Finally got one domestic, after several tries. All I keep getting are O's, lol. Anyone else having one breed in particular showing up when using purple corn? Or do Otrovians just like me a lot? :D
I also got almost all otrovians too (it was okay, i missed their year but i def had to go buy some of the domestic amagnae too), but i think it's just luck
(pronouns: they/them)

happy pride!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

?
No they weren't, none of the event Amagnae save the original ones, have been available from the stream, and none of them have been in the shops-save for the Wugu Amagnae in the Black Market this year. They've all come from quests where you turn in stream hatchlings of the original kind in exchange for eggs of that year's species.
The Turducken and Quails were last year's releases so that's probably why they weren't obtainable, they were too new.
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanax »

I got more Domestics than anything. XD That's okay, I love those fat buggers. They remind me of the wild turkeys we have around where I live. :lol:

I saved aside 2 of each of those corns... you know, just in case they happen to do something in the future. Can't hurt to be prepared. XD
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.

Return to “Community Discussion”