Egg Percentages acting weird?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Razatharia
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Egg Percentages acting weird?

Post by Razatharia »

So I noticed whenever I get a new egg and click it, it goes up by roughly 10-20% instead of 1-2%, and I'm not sure if it's just some weird glitch or something, because it only happens with eggs that don't have any clicks prior to them (Is anyone else noticing this, or is it just me??). I haven't seen it happen with other people's eggs, but then again I haven't really clicked anyone's eggs that have no prior clicks.

Anyone know what's going on? Or at least experienced the same thing?
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Egg Percentages acting weird?

Post by BBkat »

It seems to be that way for the first click on an egg, regardless of whether it's your click or someone else's click.
lolacharm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by lolacharm »

MS staff sure are being sneaky today...this first click percentage makes three new features, and not a peep about them.
Razatharia
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Razatharia »

I wonder what's going on :wtf:
orangesunrise
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by orangesunrise »

I looked at all of the frozen eggs I caught today and they experienced the same thing. My Agaori and Rekantum are just past 20% and my Wadjet Parabuthid is at around 10%.
Maybe the changes are related to Valentine's Day?
Tales of Ostlea -- Dragon Cave -- MagiStream
Wishlist:
Spoiler
Blue Emperor Phoenix, Fluorowing Crystalwing, Crycoris Drakeling, Settian Drakeling, Dreamcatcher Amphiptere, Water Serendin
Image Image Image Image
Thank you for the Ice Kitsune, Leica!
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

orangesunrise wrote:I looked at all of the frozen eggs I caught today and they experienced the same thing. My Agaori and Rekantum are just past 20% and my Wadjet Parabuthid is at around 10%.
:wtf: Frozen eggs shouldn't be gaining percent.
Razatharia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Razatharia »

BBkat wrote:
orangesunrise wrote:I looked at all of the frozen eggs I caught today and they experienced the same thing. My Agaori and Rekantum are just past 20% and my Wadjet Parabuthid is at around 10%.
I think they click the egg before they freeze it, all their other frozen eggs are around the 1-2% mark (so probably when they catch an egg from the stream, they wait until it brings them to the page of the egg they just caught, hence clicking it). The frozen egg itself does not gain any more %/clicks
orangesunrise
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by orangesunrise »

Razatharia wrote:
BBkat wrote:
I think they click the egg before they freeze it, all their other frozen eggs are around the 1-2% mark (so probably when they catch an egg from the stream, they wait until it brings them to the page of the egg they just caught, hence clicking it). The frozen egg itself does not gain any more %/clicks
Yep, that's what I did. I always click my eggs before freezing them.
Tales of Ostlea -- Dragon Cave -- MagiStream
Wishlist:
Spoiler
Blue Emperor Phoenix, Fluorowing Crystalwing, Crycoris Drakeling, Settian Drakeling, Dreamcatcher Amphiptere, Water Serendin
Image Image Image Image
Thank you for the Ice Kitsune, Leica!
Namyre
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Namyre »

I just experienced this with my most recent batch of eggs. I clicked them once and I refreshed to see them jump all the way to 16%. I thought I was seeing things.
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Madd made these changes as a surprise to us all, so having 5 live eggs is now allowed. ^_^

The new stuff might get a few tweaks once Madd and Rosehill see how it all works out.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image

Return to “Support and Suggestions”