keep adding on to the story to continue so it can progress

This section is for writing that is completely your own, including the world it is set in

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

Drakonis
CreaturesTrade

keep adding on to the story to continue so it can progress

Post by Drakonis »

There once was a boy, but this was not any boy. this was a boy who everybody knew as the child of prophecy. Either our demise or our salvation. He and everybody else lived in the mystical land of magika indominus because in this place magic was so powerful you could fell it as you walked. One day the king decided he would state a proclamation "ten sacks of gold for each dragon head brought to the court.". One day the boy was out hunting dragons when he saw one and as he was about to hide it saw him and...
this is the code for one of my eggs, please come and click because I just started .[url=http://magistream.com/creature/8277786][img]http://magistream.com/img
Souless98
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: keep adding on to the story to continue so it can progre

Post by Souless98 »

....and spoke. "Just what do you think you're doing, boy?" it asked, looking quite irritated. "Let me guess, another would-be hunter?" it snorted, two little jets of flame shooting from its nostrils. "I don't have time for this today, go bother some other dragon." with that, it turned away. The boy...
LF: psittarx dragons, solar fox, event creatures from between 2016-2019, ratumbidae, event creatures from current event ImageSnap and Crunch say hi~Image 0/25 thanks all! mine/popsicles <--FROZEN EGG GIVEAWAY!! Free frozen eggs, just dm me! (Donations accepted but not needed!)
ChrissyRen
CreaturesTrade

Post by ChrissyRen »

....was stunned. Dragons were mindless creatures, that's what he'd always been taught. But they could speak? He shook his head. He needed to hunt this dragon and yet it didn't see him as a threat at all! Outraged, he pulled the short sword from its scabbard on his hip and quietly trailed after the dragon as it lumbered away. The dragon was even more irritated at the boy's loud attempts at stealth. "Boy!" he bellowed, snaking around and towering over the child. "Do you know who it is you're attempting to hunt?" he hissed in contempt at the frail boy with the tiny sword that could never hope to pierce his scales. "I am Artax. My sire is Oberon and my dam is Titania. Do you understand the importance of that, Boy?" The boy shook his head. He didn't like how this Artax made him feel inferior, but there was so much he didn't understand!
"My name is Faran," the boy quietly stated. "Can... can you tell me why you can talk? And why you're important. In the kingdom, it's common knowledge that dragons are dumb terrible beasts that burn crops and steal people's cattle. But why can you talk? Are there others like you?" While Faran had been speaking he had sheathed his sword and sat on a boulder next to him. It was only thanks to his naiveté that Artax didn't roast him on the spot.
"DUMB BEASTS?!?" roared Artax with smoke billowing from his mouth and nose. "All dragons can speak, and we do not interfere with you humans. Your magicians interfere with us, and your hunters make our numbers dwindle. Magika Indominus used to be a land where many magical creatures roamed and lived in harmony. You humans have changed that," Artax spit in disgust.....
Souless98
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Souless98 »

:......stamping his feet on the ground. "You always have to be on top." The boy looked at the great beast, dumbfounded.
"But the king.... his bounty..." he stuttered helplessly, his mouth gaping like a fish. "Aren't you evil at all?" Artax shook his great head, letting out a rumbling growl.
"Only as evil as you humans... so I guess it is subjective." he added the last bit purely out of spite, a nasty look on his face. "Some dragons may be greedy, or gluttonous, but we can hunt for ourselves, and sheep's wool sticks in our teeth." he raised his head, looking rather contemptuous. "And your gold and silver is worthless to us." the dragon turned slightly, his tail sweeping by and just missing Faran.
"Hey!" the boy yelped, falling back. "You almost hit me!" Artax.....
LF: psittarx dragons, solar fox, event creatures from between 2016-2019, ratumbidae, event creatures from current event ImageSnap and Crunch say hi~Image 0/25 thanks all! mine/popsicles <--FROZEN EGG GIVEAWAY!! Free frozen eggs, just dm me! (Donations accepted but not needed!)
SiakeruuArrisorra
CreaturesTrade

Post by SiakeruuArrisorra »

... snickered at him without even looking back. "A would-be hunter, and you expected no injury?" he called over his shoulder. He began to walk away again, slowly, mocking Faran in the way his great paws dragged.

The boy stared after the dragon, then suddenly began running after it. This wasn't fair! Dragons weren't supposed to be smart or anything! His pride brought a flush to his cheeks as he ran, feet pounding on the earth. The dragon hadn't even properly answered his question!

Faran caught up to one of the dragon's hind paws, opening his mouth to shout...
MidnightStars
CreaturesTrade

Post by MidnightStars »

..."HEY! I'M GOING TO... I... i..." All of this fighting was exhausting - he was only a young boy, after all. Slowing down, he watched the dragon begin to lumber away and fell to his knees, panting. "I... I give up. You win. Fight me, roast me, you may kill me if you like. Your life is clearly more important to you than mine, is it not?"

The dragon stopped mid-step, and turned his long neck to the boy. "You think I want to kill you? No. There is something else that I want, though, something that I have been without for a long time. Human boy, I will let you decide whether you want to take up my offer or not, but be wary if you don't. I want a human slave."

Faran...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImageImage
Souless98
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Souless98 »

.... felt his jaw drop in disbelief."A slave? You want me to become your slave? What does a dragon need a slave for?!" He shouted incredulously. "You said you don't care for gold, you can hunt for yourself- you said yourself I'm just a kid!" As he spoke, he waved his arms around, his energy apparently restored by the dragon's request. Artax wheeled around.....
MidnightStars
CreaturesTrade

Post by MidnightStars »

bump
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImageImage

Return to “The Parlor”