The Elder Scrolls ;; The Official Guild

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Gingy
HotA Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim ;; The Official Guild

Post by Gingy »

Soleil wrote:
Gingy wrote:
ErrantMisty wrote:This is probably old news, but I got my game informer today. They are working on an Elder Scrolls MMO. I'm excited but probably won't be able to afford the subscription. XD
I read somewhere that it was free to play? :orly: I wonder if they were just yankin a chain. :sulk: Probably a pay to win sorta thing.

I can't wait to see what its like.
From what I understand from G4 (which I know you've seen me fangirling over it) it is going to be a free play mmo. It will probably have stuff to pay for. Though I guess it could be like WoW....
Yes, fangirling is perfectly acceptable for this series because it is awesome o3o though I"ve only ever played skyrim...I'm a newcomer lol.

Okay, I play on the PS3 if I get arrested in Solitude and pay off my bounty when they let me go after the loading screen is done, I appear to be under the whole city/castle of solitude and all the buildings are floating and if I walk far enough I will fall off the edge of the earth basically xD I try not to do bad stuff in Solitude.
Image <3 Image <3
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Just ordered an XBox 360, the Star Wars R2D2 edition.
Would I be an addict if I bought Skyrim for that, too? /has it on PS3 and PC.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

MadameRed wrote:Just ordered an XBox 360, the Star Wars R2D2 edition.
Possibly, but it's okay. *pats*
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Soleil wrote:
MadameRed wrote:Just ordered an XBox 360, the Star Wars R2D2 edition.
Possibly, but it's okay. *pats*
:well:

I've got so many characters floating around in my head right now. I'm playing mostly Malys, Verdani, and Brogan right now, but I've got a million more I want to make T____T Not enough free time anymore!
Be kind.
Gingy
HotA Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by Gingy »

Vilkas disappeared again. Ugh he frustrates me but at least he talks more than the other followers I had. I hope he comes back soon I can't find him at either house.

I went to start a new game just for fun last night but I couldn't decide what I wanted to be so I went back...and then it wouldn't show my old game!!!!!!

I went back to the save files and booted it up from there. Thank goodness :cool: Now I have my level 55 character back :3
Image <3 Image <3
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

My Nord, Brogan, just got killed in the most ridiculous way ever.

He just became Harbinger of the Companions, and I decided to stock up on some food for him. I saw a bowl of apples sitting by the entrance to Jorrvaskr, and just as I walked up to the bowl, it shot into the air, hit the ceiling, came back down and smacked him in the head. HE DIED.

Be wary, fellow Dovahkiin. Fruit bowls are on the prowl and are determined to exterminate us.
Be kind.
Gingy
HotA Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by Gingy »

MadameRed wrote:My Nord, Brogan, just got killed in the most ridiculous way ever.

He just became Harbinger of the Companions, and I decided to stock up on some food for him. I saw a bowl of apples sitting by the entrance to Jorrvaskr, and just as I walked up to the bowl, it shot into the air, hit the ceiling, came back down and smacked him in the head. HE DIED.

Be wary, fellow Dovahkiin. Fruit bowls are on the prowl and are determined to exterminate us.
ROFL.
Image <3 Image <3
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

My game glitches so bad. Half the time it's hilarious, the other half it... okay, it's still funny.
Be kind.
zuea
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by zuea »

MadameRed wrote:My Nord, Brogan, just got killed in the most ridiculous way ever.

Wow, that sounds just great.
I haven't had my game glitch up like that.

But one time I had been fighting a Dragon, I kept hiding though and not really fighting it. Then I stopped hearing it flying around and roaring I looked for it.
Only to find it stuck halfway in the ground in the spot I had found it before (It had been a Dragon at one of the Dragon stones that you can get sent to kill). I thought it would be a easy kill but as soon as I got its heath all the way gone it would go black. Then come back if I waited.

I had to load my last save and try to fight it for real the next time. :derp:
Wishlist | Free to use Magistream spreedsheet | You can call me Trick!
3/25! thank you!
theplanetnox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by theplanetnox »

Oh god, I tried going to the gates to sovngarde (forgot what the place was actually called) and it was just NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. Draugr Scorge every where and a dragon. Nope.

Return to “Guilds Quarter”