Kat7707's Entry

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
Kat7707
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Kat7707's Entry

Post by Kat7707 »

Well my idea is a Winged Tiger. They would come in two colors which is described later. Pictures coming soon hopefully.

.:Egg:.
As you approach the stream you notice an egg like none you have seen before. The tiny egg gently floated by. You hesitate, but decided to scoop the egg up from the stream. You take some time to look the egg over before placing it in you bag. It was small and orange. Black stripes wrapped around and a pair of feathery white wings were emerging from the back. Along with the wings a furry tail curled around the egg. (White tigers would have a white and black striped egg. along with black wings)

.:Hatchling:.
As you ponder over your newly acclaimed treasure one evening you notice it begin to twitch. Bit by bit the egg shell slowly falls apart reviling a tiger cube with unique stripping and a brilliant pair of white wings. The wobbly infant makes its way completely out of it's egg and toddles towards you. You smile softly at the little cube. He/She mews and bares a toothy smile as you pick it up and stroke it along its back. It begins to purr and slowly falls asleep in your arms.

.:Adult:.
Over time your tiny kitten grows into a majestic adult. Baring Glorious white feathered wings and stripes as dark at the night sky.You and your friend spend long days searching for new and more rare treasures. And peaceful nights sleeping along side one another under the stars or by a warm fire.

.:General:.
The Winged Tiger resides in the Jungle of Raza. They use the dense cover to hide themselves from unsuspecting prey. They come in two colors, the basic tiger orange and then the more rare white. Like the Dire Wolf, white Winged Tigers are uncommon and are sometimes the result when two tigers breed. Orange Winged Tigers have pearly white wings while the White Winged Tiger bares jet black ones. These creatures are majestic yet fierce, but spend most of the time sleeping just like any other cat.

Well I hope you enjoy my short stories and like my creature ^^ Feedback is always welcomed.
Last edited by Kat7707 on September 17th, 2009, 1:15:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
::Magi::
ImageImageImageImage
::Squiby::
::To Lvl 100::
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
::Dragon Cave::
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kat7707
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Kat7707's Entry {Winged Tiger}