Lavender Pterasaur

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
Alec10
CreaturesTrade

Lavender Pterasaur

Post by Alec10 »

General: Lavender Pterasaurs are an ancient species, and thought to have died out. They live in mountains, creating huge nests. They grow to collossal sizes. They eat a big variety of animals, including Koi. If they eat any magical creature they can use it for their needs, once of course. Legend says that if a Lavender Pterasaur eats a Crystal Wing it could make a volcano erupt or make a cave shatter.

Egg: This egg has talons extended from the bottom.

Hatchling: This massive creature has eaten much of the Keep's food supply within a day. It rarely sleeps but demands food. It grows rapidly, and is about the size of a king size bed. Many magi complain, but you think it will be useful in the future.

Adult: This creature at adulthood is massive and probably the biggest at The Keep. It hunts on its own and will normaly come back the next day holding it's prey in it's menacing tallons. It proves useful bring food to The Keep and can protect The Keep fom an attack. In mating season it produces a nest and whoever makes the biggest nest, gets to breed.
Last edited by Alec10 on September 17th, 2009, 7:53:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Timothy Waffleton wrote:Listen, Alec10. Don't ever bring trolls into my store again. It stopped being funny after the big one ate the chandelier.
Oh, and you left your socks here.
Pokelover22
CreaturesTrade

Re: Lavender Pterasaur

Post by Pokelover22 »

I would suggest making the descriptions a little longer. Otherwise, Awesome! :wee:
Click all hatchlings in my signature
~My Cute Babies 'N' Eggs~
Image Gaurdian Of My Keep
ImageImage]Image

DragCave: ImageImageImage

Sitting:

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”