The Talons of the Gryphon

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Jessi
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Talons of the Gryphon

Post by Jessi »

I have too many favorites to list... o.o
From the Ashes I Rise, and to the Ashes I'll Return.
Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Happy New Year
Coming back from a hiatus. Will be inconsistently online.
Jessi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jessi »

Hello everybody!
School starts in a few days and I had to finish my summer project... Sorry I wasn't very active in the forums.
Blighthound
CreaturesTrade

Post by Blighthound »

^ True that xD
uhhh zoinks scoobs?
throwback to when this site was my life lol
-- 7/27/2019
Jessi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jessi »

LOL.
Hey Luna-chan.
xXSilverWolfXx
CreaturesTrade

Post by xXSilverWolfXx »

4 days into school and im already sick of it... '

*sigh* im being bullied and called names.... people think im a guy.............

:t-corner:
Jessi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jessi »

I'm pretty sick of it myself.
I hate my 3rd hour class, for one.

And second, to make people notice your a girl, just like.... Wear something somewhat girly? But not completely girly...
I had my schedule changed 3 times already, ya know. And most people don't like me.
I may complain myself, but high school will be worse. Just be happy with what you have now, alright?

I'm not trying to sound harsh, just trying to help.

I always need help too, ya know. During my library assistant shift, I had to have a really close friend of mine help turn the TV on because the power button was on the top, and considering the TV was also on a cart...
Epic fail.

:P
xXSilverWolfXx
CreaturesTrade

Post by xXSilverWolfXx »

im probably over reacting from it. today was a pretty decent day. i overheard someone say i dress like a dude but thats because im a tom boy. not girly girl at all.

my classes are ok just hate gym first class.

if i could id come to your school and help you out with everything.

other than than, i just had so much fun. i was just running around in the rain from IRENE and im soaked XD. Funnest ive had in a wile. i was chasing my mom and sis like HUG ME!!! :devil:
Jessi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jessi »

LOL.
My side of the state dodged Irene, thankfully. I'm not the rain and storms kind of person, considering I'm a waterphobic and all.

I've walked home in a really bad thunderstorm and when I stepped in the door with my friend, my sister shout: "It looks like you two just stepped out of a water park!!"
Today was fairly decent as well, I just didn't like the whole ''skit'' thing in my 5th hour class, I'm just glad my role was to just stand there and not say anything though.

That would be nice having more friends at school.

I'm a tomboy, but I don't dress entirely like a boy.
I don't like skinny jeans, but I like regular flare jeans.

I'll wear a really long skirt that reaches my feet, and has no designs on it just to be casual, and I wear running pants when I'm on my time of the month to stay comfortable.
:P
Nattwinged
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nattwinged »

Hey all :), I'm gonna say something because honestly I think it's important, look I play and played full tackle football with guys at lunch for pretty much all four years of high school, I had kids go up to my parents specially my mom when she works there and tell her how unsure they where of coming up to me beacause of the fact that i made it clear that i do what i do i love what i love so dont muck with me and I wont muck back, and rememebr being willing to turn around and be all confident and call them out on it like "Hey thats really not a cool thing to say just back off" or " you know your being kinda rude" is alright, and if that dont stop then you can get into the whole " look i dont see you showing off your indiviuality you clueless drone" ok so maybe not quite like that but you get what im saying sticking up for who you are is important there is no reason or need for them to comment, Unless there giving a compliment theres nothing they should say, and honestly where I live its a small town people judge all the time i learned fast that when i moved here you gotta be willing to stick up for yourself, and honestly to me middleschool and elementary where ten times worse then highschool ever was just remember be yourself stay confident and dont let the ones who are immature zombies cloud who you truely are cause in the end of the day thats you no matter what. :) *Rabid Rabbit nibbles a carrot and nods*
Christmas Time Again! 25/25 I love Frigaes/Calidaes Reindeer, Ornamental Penguins, also any dinosaur like critters,any and all Doni's and honestly anything y'all give me is appreciated. Thank You :D

Return to “Guilds Quarter”