lost my email

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ryntek
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

lost my email

Post by Ryntek »

As the title said I lost my email and just spent about 10 minutes trying to get back into MS without it. I finally got the password but now I would like to change the email and password and I'm not sure how to do that. Could I get some help please? Thanks guys!
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: lost my email

Post by Ardroth »

Username drop down > user control panel > profile > edit account settings > change password/change email.

Make sure you have the password to login first either way. Changing your email address will also make your account inactive and you'll need to be verified again. Make sure you have access to the email you're changing the account email to. :)
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️
Tallalune
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tallalune »

Alright, so Ryntek just got locked out of her account, how do we contact a board administrator? Because the email isn't popping up in their email

Edit: Spam isn't showing anything either, we never had this much trouble with my account XD
To Hatchling:
Katnilb
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Katnilb »

Tallalune wrote: May 14th, 2024, 9:31:42 pm Alright, so Ryntek just got locked out of her account, how do we contact a board administrator? Because the email isn't popping up in their email

Edit: Spam isn't showing anything either, we never had this much trouble with my account XD
There's an email address mentioned in the April newsletter.
Rosehill wrote: April 17th, 2024, 1:24:25 pm
The Magistream support email address has been reactivated. The support email, i.e. the email address that you get all the automatic MS emails from (support @-sign magistream.com) has been buried under piles and piles of dust and dustbins over the years. It has now been unearthed, and from now on it's also going to be read. So in case all other communication methods fail you can also use that one.
Tallalune
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tallalune »

We're gonna give it a try now and see if we can't get her back on MS
To Hatchling:

Return to “Community Discussion”