Alex's Art Array

Teach, learn, and share work in the visual medium

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Alex's Art Array

Post by Ardroth »

I have some old threads in here I'm sure but ah well. I've tried to use mainstream social media and various art sites to no avail but I might as well share some stuff here while I raise creatures. I dunno, maybe somebody will enjoy it! :)

I'm a longtime digital art (primarily) hobbyist (20+ years) who draws literally whatever I want, whenever I want.

- I don't do commissions, trades, or requests, sorry!
- Please do not repost my work.
- I do not give permission for my work to be used in any fashion, including for AI or NFTs. Full stop. No.
- Not looking for critique, sorry!
- All designs and characters belong to me unless otherwise stated.
- Per the site rules, I'll update this thread probably every day or two. :)

With that all said, let's start off strong, I guess! The images miiiiight break but if they do I'll find a solution ASAP.

The World / Colourful Fins / Toxic Dragon
Last edited by Ardroth on May 14th, 2024, 2:34:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Alex's Art Array

Post by Ardroth »

Whoops, the images did indeed break.

I'm gonna link via Google Drive. I don't have a photo hosting account on any of the sites, mostly due to not trusting them, unfortunately. AI and NFTs have made the Internet a very unkind place for artists. D:

Goldfish Dragon / Toony Dragon / Firebringer Fan Art
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Alex's Art Array

Post by Ardroth »

Whoopsies, forgot to keep this updated! I'm kind of hitting a slump for more new art, so here's some more stuff I did within the last year or so.

Red Wyrm / Orca Creature / Hot Rod Dragon

Return to “Hall Of The Arts”