LTB Albino Nandi EGG

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

LeelaMeylen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

LTB Albino Nandi EGG

Post by LeelaMeylen »

Aloha @ all,

As above...I am looking to buy an Albino Nandi egg. I actually look to buy many creatures. But for now a Albino Nandi egg is the most important. Yu just can set up a trade.
I let you know if the trade is done. I fear there is nothing interesting you want to swap, but if..I also would like to swap.

Thank you.
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Albino Nandi EGG

Post by Aflame »

hallo emely (:

are you looking for a frozen egg? I can try to breed one for you if so.
since we can't trade live eggs, if you need a live one you can borrow my nandis to try to breed them yourself ^_^
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

LeelaMeylen
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by LeelaMeylen »

Oh yes you are right. I had a long break. Last time I played Magistream is long ago, but now you say this, it comes back to my mind. XD

That would be soo amazing if you can borrow me your bears, bc I need a living egg for a quest. Thank you so much. I fear I have nothing interesting in my keep, but if you find anything, especially in the tab "for sale" I would love to give it to you in return for your kindness and trust.
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aflame »

sending you a trade with some albino and regular nandis (: if they don't want to breed you can use breeding cooldown potions or just hang on to them until 3 days pass and you can try again. from what I remember it took me a lot of tries to get albino nandi eggs so it's normal if it takes a while I think!
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

LeelaMeylen
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by LeelaMeylen »

Thank you. <3 <3 <3

Return to “Kancha”