Whitewitch1955 creature entry

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
whitewitch1955
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Whitewitch1955 creature entry

Post by whitewitch1955 »

Morical (just a name I chose...I'm not good at naming, wouldn't hurt my feelings if it changed)

Egg: The opaque black egg glistens in the light, and you soon lose interest in looking at it.

Hatchling: The coal black egg hatches, revealing a creature in a color you frankly did not expect. It is beautifully bright and its scales reflect the light in such a way, you don't doubt color can sing. Each of its ten tentacles has a web between it, almost transparent but still detectable. Every time you try to get a good look, the morical shifts and brings its limbs to the top of its head to cover its eyes. Naturally very shy, it will take it awhile to get used to you.

Adult: Sometimes, if you're looking close enough, you can just spot a morical staring up into the blue sky, seeing something no magi can. As an adult, the morical is easy to spot, due to its enormous size and vibrant color. It looks dangerous, and could be, because of its tremendous strength, but even as an adult it has not overcome its shyness. Once it catches you glancing, it darts away into the depths, for the fear that you might be another hunter of its uniquely colored scales.

General: Moricals are mysterious creatures, and very quiet. They are native to oceans, but can be found lurking in large lakes, quite less vibrantly colored than their oceanic relatives. They are coveted for their glistening scales, which come in a variety of colors, sometimes rarely including black. These quiet yet majestic creatures are known to keep to themselves, and due to their flexibility are able to fit almost anywhere, though their limbs can stretch about forty miles long each. They are very fast and are known to have certain healing powers, though they very seldom use them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

0/25 giifts
Atalantra
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Whitewitch1955 creature entry

Post by Atalantra »

Wow, that sounds really cool, it's a very original idea ^^
I actually like the name a lot, maybe you're not as bad at naming as you think :t-lol:

~Atalantra

Beautiful signature art made by Tulcadhiel ♥️
whitewitch1955
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Whitewitch1955 creature entry

Post by whitewitch1955 »

Atalantra wrote:Wow, that sounds really cool, it's a very original idea ^^
I actually like the name a lot, maybe you're not as bad at naming as you think :t-lol:

~Atalantra

Thanks! Do you really think so about the name thing? Huh, maybe I'm just being self-critical.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

0/25 giifts

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”