[Entry] HYDRA

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
xxEuphemia
CreaturesTrade

[Entry] HYDRA

Post by xxEuphemia »

So I'm entering a Hydra description. I'm a bit confused about plural stuff so please point it out if you note something wrong. I wanted to draw a picture but I'm really bad at drawing.

Also, if I'm doing something wrong, please tell me.

general

The Hydra are dangerous and intimidating creatures, with bodies of serpants and 9 heads. If one of its heads were to be servered, another would grow in its place. They are often found in or around dark swamps, and are almost impossible to find unless you are quite knowledgeable. The Hydra's breath has enough venom to kill a magi without protection, however, if it is raised with utmost care from an egg by a Magi, it will learn to stop the flow of the poison when needed and become one of a magi's most loyal ally.

egg

This egg is a dark purple color with 9 little bumps around it

hatchling

The purple egg has hatched, and from it came a small, serpent like creature. It spends most of its time at a nearby swamp. It feeds on small critters right now, but you know that soon you will have to catch bigger creatures to satisfy its stomach. It has learned how to prevent poison leaking from its breath, and you now often take it along for walks. It is very shy and often slips away unseen back to its swamp when it starts getting too much attention.

adult

This Hydra has grown up into its adult form. It has 9 mighty heads, which are almost impossible to tear off. It makes sure its breath isn't poisonous around you, and stays with you at all times. It now eats any unfortunate animal that happens to cross the swamp, leaving only bones. It doesn't seem to be very popular with the other creatures, as it stays apart from them in your keep.
PM me if there's anything important you have to talk to me about. I be inactive ='(

GPX+

ImageImageImage

Magistream

ImageImage
Anza9996
CreaturesTrade

Re: [Entry] HYDRA

Post by Anza9996 »

I really like this one! Though I guess I'm a *little* biased towards Greek mythology/creatures... Heh...

I think you did a great job on the general description especially! The other summaries are exceptional as well besides the egg description, lol. Though I suppose that would be the shortest, it pales in comparison to the other parts of it. I really wish to see your art! Hehe, Hydras are awesome!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”