How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

midnightem wrote: May 11th, 2024, 7:53:21 am Anyone know what to name a pure white minature dachshund puppy? I get him at the end of June... bit super excited.
Yeti
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

midnightem wrote: May 11th, 2024, 7:53:21 am Anyone know what to name a pure white minature dachshund puppy? I get him at the end of June... bit super excited.
Cinnamin's Yeti is good. There's also Marshmallow, Bones, Casper, Coconut, Chalk (long, white, and round, lol), Falco (Neverending Story), Aspen, Ghost... Some of those are pretty basic, though.

Or you could just name him "white" in other languages. Shiro (Japanese), Belyy (Russian), Gwyn (Welsh), Hvitur (Icelandic), Cita (Punjabi), Vellai (Tamil), are some of my favorites. Of course, these are transliterations.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

Airasyraye wrote: May 11th, 2024, 3:30:32 pm
Cinnamin's Yeti is good. There's also Marshmallow, Bones, Casper, Coconut, Chalk (long, white, and round, lol), Falco (Neverending Story), Aspen, Ghost... Some of those are pretty basic, though.

Or you could just name him "white" in other languages. Shiro (Japanese), Belyy (Russian), Gwyn (Welsh), Hvitur (Icelandic), Cita (Punjabi), Vellai (Tamil), are some of my favorites. Of course, these are transliterations.
I love names that have complicated connections. One I thought of was Nile (chenille being meaning "caterpillar" in French and because pipe cleaners, which I first thought of, being chenille stems).

I also just like dachshunds in general because I think of them as snake dogs - especially the way my aunt's will get so excited that her back legs will outpace her front and she ends up wrapping herself around stuff sometimes :lol: So maybe Python? Or Monty?

Also just thinking of silly names like Lincoln Log, Nematode, Tofu, Bermy (snow berms being the humps of snow that build up on the side of the road).
bebbies:

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3
I'm 800 drinks in :well:

Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

OMG 'Bermy' is *great* for a white dachshund. He's even sort of berm-shaped? (wiener doge FTW)

I'm going to go celebrate our Friendly Local Game Store's tenth anniversary and hope they're hiring because am between jobs rn
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

I just got a text about my delivery from Lowes. It included a video about "preparing for my delivery" which included things like "measure your doors" and "walk the route the delivery person is going to take"

I'm getting 56 bags of dirt and gravel delivered, lol, it ain't going in the house XD

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
midnightem
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by midnightem »

Here is the little boy, he is officially two weeks old this week! Such a handsome fellow.
LTB: 2 shard Doni born on May 28th, paying 50k a shard
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

He's adorable. Your perception may vary, but every weeny-dog I've ever met has always seemed like a 'BIG' dog in a teeny body.. so I just thought big, bad and white and Yeti was the 1st thing that came to mind. :D
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Guys - I won my first pole comp last night T.T I won my category, high intermediate, and one of the judges was Adam Lin, MR POLE DANCE AUSTRALIA, and then I got a photo with him, and aaaaaah I'm so amazed
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

midnightem wrote: May 11th, 2024, 6:30:24 pm Image

Here is the little boy, he is officially two weeks old this week! Such a handsome fellow.
SMH. 2 weeks old and already getting a tattoo. Little troublemaker right there.
MothballMilkshake wrote: May 11th, 2024, 10:46:26 pm Guys - I won my first pole comp last night T.T I won my category, high intermediate, and one of the judges was Adam Lin, MR POLE DANCE AUSTRALIA, and then I got a photo with him, and aaaaaah I'm so amazed
Congrats! Man, the sort of strength, flexibility, and dexterity it takes to do that kind of stuff. And you won! Woot!
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

I... forgot to do the Quetzalcoatl quest even after all these years. XD; Now I have a QB Etainian and Raza Quetzalcoatl! :D

Also, PUPPY- :woo:

And congrats Mothball! :D
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!

Return to “Community Discussion”