Creatures 1398 - 1400... CABBITS!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creatures 1398 - 1400... CABBITS!

Post by Jadeunicorn »

I hope they're added for another day. I was fully expecting them to be available through today, so I'm short on my goal of 12 adults each. And my kids forgot about it yesterday, so they've only nabbed 10 cabbits each. :t-bipolar:

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

pies wrote:Still none in the stream? I didn’t catch enough because I’ve been on holiday T_T
Me, too. I was on a cruise, with no internet access, returned yesterday and grabbed 5 new cabbits. Was planning to grab 5 more today, so I'd at least have 3 of each type, but they've disappeared a day early. D: :t-cry:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Cabbits had dropped off the stream erroneously. They are now back, and their stay has been extended to last up to and including April 17th.
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

Rosehill wrote:Cabbits had dropped off the stream erroneously. They are now back, and their stay has been extended to last up to and including April 17th.
Thank you! I had missed them entirely! ^.^
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
NaoKitsune
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

Rosehill wrote:Cabbits had dropped off the stream erroneously. They are now back, and their stay has been extended to last up to and including April 17th.
Thank you!!
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

I'm glad they are back for another day. Maybe this batch will hatch female. *So must testosterone in my keep*
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

I just missed a massive flood lol, I’m waiting on the next flood! :P
I’m very glad it’s been extended for an extra day, now I’ve almost reached my goal!
Edit: caught an egg, it’s all good it’s all good! :lol:
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Return to “Community Discussion”