if you like anime post what you like here!!!

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

which anime is better?

moonphase
2%
kenichi the mightiest disciple
2%
school rumble
6%
negima
2%
inuyasha
44%
digimon
43%

Total votes: 97

NovaAurora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: if you like anime post what you like here!!!

Post by NovaAurora »

I don't really watch a ton of anime, however I do watch some, and I enjoy them a bunch! The ones that come to my mind right now are Fullmetal Alchemist (both series'), Mob Psycho 100 and My Hero Academia (which I have some VERY STRONG OPINIONS ABOUT, but I do enjoy most of it).
masamuneangel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by masamuneangel »

I don't watch a whole lot of anime (at least not sober lol, me and my man watch anime once a month with some drinks and just have fun) tbh I don't like a lot of the more mainstream anime, I definitely don't like My Hero Acadamia, Fate, naruto, attack on titan, Dragon Ball z from GT onwards or One Punch (I know that is not always a popular option lol but anime just tends to be hit or miss for me lol, no real inbetween) but I do like One Piece, used to like School Rumble but got frustrated that it was cancelled, I watched the first season of Danganronpa as well as Nanbaka which I absolutely adored and I'm still sad we don't have the next season of yet, Ouran Host Club was good and I can't praise Ghost Hunt enough and I still wish they'd make a new season for it, I also watched Zombie Loan which was pretty short but I just loved it, it's not often I'll watch a non dubbed anime but that was definitely a good one lol, Angels of Death was fantastic as well, another short one but also really good :)
wishlist for christmas is dust bunnies, Snopal, Pennant-winged Pegasus or some of the rabbits from this years halloween event SB Pets only though please, since I don't collect anything else :)
Presents 25/25
lemonissourUwU
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by lemonissourUwU »

HAIKYU!
hehehe i love that anime. a classmate suggested demon slayer or whatever it was called, but i havent started watching it yet.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Vilefruit
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vilefruit »

I have a couple of weird favorites! I was introduced to anime after watching the entirety of Ranma 1/2. We also waited for Toonami to come on at night and air Bobobo-Bo-Bobobo. I stumbled onto Hare Nochi Guu (Haré+Guu) as well, which hasn't been easy to find until recently!

(Not a true anime, but you may be able to find remnants and scraps of a bizarre gag reel called Gyagu Manga Biyori.)

I adore Madoka Magica, I enjoyed Soul Eater, Mob Psycho 100, and a lesser known anime called Dororo, where a boy under a curse has eleven pieces taken from him at birth and has become a demon slayer to get them back.

Two over-the-top daily life animes, or casual watching animes I would recommend are Asobi Asobase and Nichijou, which both made me bust a gut laughing when I first saw them.

Aggretsuko has been one of our recent favorites next to Rikakkuma and Kaoru. One deals with adult stress with a snappy pace and rage, another deals with that same stress through metaphor and lazy days. The most recent anime I've been watching has been Gakuen Babysitters, which is literally just about babies. If you like babies, it's a good junkfood watch.
Upon entering this hidden inner chamber, your senses are assaulted by an exotic bouquet and a lush field of color. Snails, everywhere; Blossoming under birdhouses and sleeping on treetops, all residing in this magical pocket deep within The Keep.
~*~
The overwhelmingly pink magi who invited you here is beaming with pride,
"I take it you aren't allergic to flowers, right?"

ImageImage
AnbuAnimagus
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AnbuAnimagus »

Inuyasha is my first and all time favorite. I've also enjoyed what little bit of Trinity Blood that was made into a show, most of Bleach and maybe half of One Piece. I need to finish Naruto and Fullblood Alchemist.
Haizhen
CreaturesTrade

Post by Haizhen »

I really love battle royale themed animes. Some of my favorites are Mirai Nikki, Darwin's Game, Danganronpa, Magical Girl Raising Project, and Juni Taisen. Currently, I'm watching Btooom! Not really sure what to think of it so far. I wasn't a fan of the NSFW scenes, but the story is definitely engrossing, so I'm about to finish it over the weekend.
thanks for any clicks ♡
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
lemonissourUwU
CreaturesTrade

Post by lemonissourUwU »

i finished assassination classroom and just- whyyyyyyy the ending is so sad :(

am starting to watch my little witch academia tho. it looks intresting.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dragonstar526
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dragonstar526 »

Honestly I just like Pokèmon and Danganronpa.
Please click on my Creatures! All clicks are highly appreciated!

http://magistream.com/user/Dragonstar526

Also! If you have discord, and like Warrior Cats, Then join my server! It only has two members and has just been recently made, so please join! https://discord.gg/Y2Nv25TTSa
oselay
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by oselay »

Recently I have been really into Dorohedoro, Demon Slayer, and The God of Highschool. I also like BNHA/MHA and Fire Force.
Blue Exorcist was the first anime I watched so it has a special place in my heart.
I want to watch Naruto, but the amount of episodes is intimidating. Next, I'm planning on watching Mononoke and Jujutsu Kaisen.
⚔︎ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ⚔︎
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

hey, i go by gi | they/them

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
⚔︎ImageImageImageImageImageImage⚔︎

Return to “Popsicle stand”