Missing Quest for Black Market?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
NovaAurora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Missing Quest for Black Market?

Post by NovaAurora »

Hello! I already asked this somewhere else, but this seems like a more appropriate place. I'm pretty sure the black market is open right now, but when I go to complete the quest at the stream I can't find the final part of it. Help would be greatly appreciated!
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Missing Quest for Black Market?

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
NovaAurora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

I do understand where it is supposed to be, and I have checked this very page multiple times, however for some reason when I go to the stream the quest Whispers: The Man With the Wares is not there while Whispers: An Encounter in the Alley is there when I click on the keep. I have all the money and the eggs, but for some reason it does not appear.
NovaAurora
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

Never mind, I apparently just needed to have all four eggs in my main tab for some reason. How weird.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”