Featherdrake

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
absol7
CreaturesTrade
Location: probably leaning against a giant pink stuffed unicorn

Featherdrake

Post by absol7 »

ok, this is my entry. it's in writing.

General: After hiking in the mountains for a while, you suddenly hear a strange sad inhuman song drift through the fog. Curious, you follow the sound to a large boulder. perched on top is an odd blue dragon-like creature, wailing out a haunting melody. After a closer look, it has feathers and skin instead of scales, and is much smaller and delicate than a normal dragon. You're about to step closer when you notice huge ivory claws on cat-like paws. You sneak past quietly instead and spot a nest, and you can't help but creep closer in hopes of stealing an egg.

Egg: This pale blue egg has a tail and a few feathers sticking out of it.

Hatchling: You watch as your little featherdrake crawls over and rubs it's head against your arm. It's already gotten a lot bigger since it hatched and is starting to fly to the roof of the Keep to sing with the other featherdrakes. It loves to rip up bits of cloth with it's gleaming claws, but it's been getting out of hand, as it has been tearing up your room. It can already fly and is maturing fast. Suddenly, it bounds out the window in a sudden rush of energy and flies out the window in a heartbeat, and you know that it won't be long until it's full grown.

Adult: Your pet has grown into a large and graceful adult. It often comes with you on your travels, as it can lure other creatures from their nest with their haunting song while you snatch an egg. If caught in combat, it can use it's incredibly long and sharp claws to defend itself. It still likes singing on the roof of the Keep at night although it's already an adult. It's loving and protective, and follows you around just in case you get hurt.

did you like it? :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage<--dragcave ImageImageImage <--Dragonadopters
ImageImage <--here
PLZ DO NOT GO AROUND MY KEEP BECAUSE I AM QUESTING. THANKS.
i'm looking for storm levis and silvian alphyns.

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”