dragongirl223's entry: Dragix

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
dragongirl223
CreaturesTrade

dragongirl223's entry: Dragix

Post by dragongirl223 »

Name of creature; Dragix

General description:

As you hike through the Alasre Mountains, you hear a strange noise between a dragons roar and a phoenixes call. Peering around the edge of the cliff, you see a magnificent beast, with the bright, fiery plumage of a phoenix and the flaming birds beak, with the body of a dragon. It regards you with calm, yet wary, eyes before taking flight, leavening you to stare after it.

Egg:

You hold in your hands a warm orange egg that strangely resembles a phoenix egg, with orange dragon wings protruding from it.

Hatchling:

Your eggs has hatched and from it came a small dragon-like creature with warm, orange plumage. You suspect it will be a fire breather from the smoke that trickles out of its mouth, and you are positive it will always be warm. But, wait, HOW is it so warm? The question is erased from your mind as the little creature chirps at you and settles on your lap, closing it warm amber eyes.

Adult:

Your sweet little hatchling now stands before you, its orange feather glowing with a fire-like warmth, yet their are nor flames. Its talons are that of the great fire-bird, as is it beak and feathers that cover all but its legs and tail. Wild dragix are aggressive if they find you anywhere close to their nests, but raised with love and kindness, they are loyal companions, willing to carry it owner on is warm back across oceans if necessary.

Extra info;

Feel free to spell check me, and re-arrange a word or sentence here of there if you have to. As to the picture, , I'm a terrible artist, unless i spend weeks on it, so... The dragix is a cross between a dragon and phoenix. Its feathers are the same colour as phoenixes, and it tail, face, and legs are orange dragon scales. Its beak is curved and deadly, and its tail is whip-like.
My eggs: ImageImageImage

My Hatchlings: ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sitting: None, will sit for 200g per creature.
dragongirl223
CreaturesTrade

Re: dragongirl223's entry: Dragix

Post by dragongirl223 »

Anyone have some feedback?
My eggs: ImageImageImage

My Hatchlings: ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sitting: None, will sit for 200g per creature.

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”