LTS 1k each, newer streamborns for 500g

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTS 1k each, newer streamborns for 500g

Post by audrei9 »

I have a rose imp, and a stream born Eira Kelung. How much would that be worth in terms of what I can get?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

audrei9 wrote: April 21st, 2024, 12:40:39 am I have a rose imp, and a stream born Eira Kelung. How much would that be worth in terms of what I can get?
Parentless shop Kelung need Pearl from shop for 3k, and rose imp (I assume it’s bred)… I would say 5.5k in creatures from this topic
LTB any and all Purple Torveus Dragons and Ardulen Grotesques!!!
MackerTibbs
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by MackerTibbs »

may i have one of each of the prism foxes, please?

6 x 500g = 3000g
[please click us!] Image
tempestsea
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by tempestsea »

Can I get 2 male 4 female iridescent horsefly please?
Feel free to mine
:t-pirate: <3
My Wishlist!

popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

Both trade packed and sent, thank you!
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

popa16 wrote: April 21st, 2024, 10:35:28 am
audrei9 wrote: April 21st, 2024, 12:40:39 am I have a rose imp, and a stream born Eira Kelung. How much would that be worth in terms of what I can get?
Parentless shop Kelung need Pearl from shop for 3k, and rose imp (I assume it’s bred)… I would say 5.5k in creatures from this topic
I thought you said that each rose imp was worth 1k to you? Doesn't that make a total of 4k?

Also, how much would it be worth if I added two swallowtail deshkivari to the deal?

popa16
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

audrei9 wrote: April 21st, 2024, 7:50:15 pm I thought you said that each rose imp was worth 1k to you? Doesn't that make a total of 4k?

Also, how much would it be worth if I added two swallowtail deshkivari to the deal?
I tend to value creatures more in just creature trades, because, well - I just need more creatures to hoard, not necessarily more gold. Plus i really want that kind of SB kelung ;)
Sadly, I'm not interested in swallowtail deshkivari.
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

popa16 wrote: April 21st, 2024, 8:27:50 pm
audrei9 wrote: April 21st, 2024, 7:50:15 pm I thought you said that each rose imp was worth 1k to you? Doesn't that make a total of 4k?

I tend to value creatures more in just creature trades, because, well - I just need more creatures to hoard, not necessarily more gold. Plus i really want that kind of SB kelung ;)
Sadly, I'm not interested in swallowtail deshkivari.
Alright, I got that!

audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Could I please buy a female ice kitsune? Preferably an adult one. A partner to the single male one I have at the moment! Thank you very much!!!

popa16
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

audrei9 wrote: April 24th, 2024, 6:15:45 am Could I please buy a female ice kitsune? Preferably an adult one. A partner to the single male one I have at the moment! Thank you very much!!!
Sent, thank you!

Return to “Waynal”