Done

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Done

Post by whitewolfjustice »

Hello :wave:
I'm Looking to buy or trade for a M/F of each variant of Psittarx and Crested Psittarx Dragons
Adult or Unfrozen hatchling
If they don't have offspring then the gender doesn't matter since I can use a potion

Oliva
Gelb
Argent
Aurum

Larimar
Pavo
Farfalla

I'm not sure what they go for so you can suggest the price you want or you can ask for a trade.

My Tabs with 'BP' are all the creatures I can breed for trade or some creatures are readily available in this link
https://magistream.com/user/whitewolfju ... t-gen-Gift
I also have some Streamborn available in this link
https://magistream.com/user/whitewolfjustice/SB-Gift

Thank you in advance! :t-woo:
Last edited by whitewolfjustice on April 5th, 2024, 3:22:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

ImageImageImage
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB or Trade for Psittarx Dragons

Post by crazyflight »

i've previously quoted the following prices for psittarx dragons, owing to their difficulty to breed and general availability:

oliva/gelb: 4,000g each
larimar/pavo/farfalla: 5,000g each
aurum/argent: 10,000g each

let me know if you would be interested! i'd accept streamborn opal/diamond gemstone kirin at 750g each.
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTB or Trade for Psittarx Dragons

Post by whitewolfjustice »

crazyflight wrote: April 4th, 2024, 12:10:59 pm i've previously quoted the following prices for psittarx dragons, owing to their difficulty to breed and general availability:

oliva/gelb: 4,000g each
larimar/pavo/farfalla: 5,000g each
aurum/argent: 10,000g each

let me know if you would be interested! i'd accept streamborn opal/diamond gemstone kirin at 750g each.
I don't currently have SB Kirin so I'll pay the 86k in gold
Thank you very much!
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

ImageImageImage

Return to “Kancha”