Giving all away

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

charmedangel
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Giving all away

Post by charmedangel »

Moschou
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Moschou »

Sent :angel:
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Some stream creatures for me, please: Sun Vevex Ray, both Storm Vevex Ray, all Trench Seahorse, all Reef Seahorse, Voltarian Krotalo, Clyraffe, Elapsoides Ophidian. Thank you.
Fin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fin »

Sorry to see you leave, but sometime life needs more time... Wish you all the best for your future :)

I would like the remaining lineaged pets (vom Hühnerhof, Dinner)
and if not requested before two of your King Foreanan Nimbi and two Forean Nimbi, maybe the Forest Pygmy Graga from Bred-Tab.

Thank you :)
Image ~*~ImageImageImageImageImage ~*~ Image

♥♥

Fin's Giveaway ~ Image ~
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

Hi,
I hadn't even noticed that. It's a pity that you're leaving. All the best for you. :wave:
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

Moschou
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Moschou »

Rhia wrote: January 14th, 2024, 9:37:53 am Hi,
I hadn't even noticed that. It's a pity that you're leaving. All the best for you. :wave:
Thank you, Rhia <3

All trades sent :bounce:
LeelaMeylen
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by LeelaMeylen »

It says you disabled DM's, so I can't DM you. That"s why I write here.

I always find things like that "a bit" sad. The creatures would have waited for you. ;)

I already started to play in 2009. And I only was really very active in the beginning. My "aboutme" page + wishlist you can find there still is from 2009. The wishlist isn't up to date at all.😆

And then I had a break where I only had a look here a couple times in all the years from 2009 to 2023. And now I am back, playing almost as active as in the beginning.

I am sure you have serious reasons to quit the game (I know it's bc of your work..I hope that's RLY the reason,but you don't have to answer on that of course), and in case you really love the game. I am sure you do, so you don't have to answer again, I'll name the creatures you've sent to me after you. They will be the Moschou-army.

What are your favorite Streamborns actually?

Thank you for let me sit some of your creatures. 🥰

I hope to see you again here. Even if it's not before 2038. That's the same time span from 2009 to the end of 2023.🤩😜
AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by AuraDragoness »

~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
Image<Keep Guardians>Image

Return to “Zocalo”