lineage giveaway

This is the place for threads dedicated to families and lineages

Moderator: Sochitelya

Forum rules
Family Center rules
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: lineage giveaway

Post by Rhia »

Ok. But it's not possible at the moment, because the trades have not been reactivated yet.
IngusMus
CreaturesTrade

Post by IngusMus »

Thats fine i can wait
Clicky Clicky
PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

Once trades are back up I would like the Colorful Flames phoenix if still available <3
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

PhoenixSolblade wrote: September 21st, 2023, 5:07:06 pm Once trades are back up I would like the Colorful Flames phoenix if still available <3
sent :wave:
PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Thank you! I'll grab it as soon as the trading comes back online ^^
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Rhia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

PhoenixSolblade wrote: October 26th, 2023, 7:25:17 pm Thank you! I'll grab it as soon as the trading comes back online ^^
At the moment the trades are working. Even if it says that would not be the case. Rosehill reactivated it.
PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Ah now it's actually letting me :lol:
IngusMus
CreaturesTrade

Post by IngusMus »

hehe im back and can you send me the gentle giants pair when its possible 1 male and 1 female
Clicky Clicky
Rhia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

IngusMus wrote: November 21st, 2023, 6:05:45 pm hehe im back and can you send me the gentle giants pair when its possible 1 male and 1 female
sent :wave:
KiraLadyWolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by KiraLadyWolf »

Hello! May I have one of the glacial Mass TakeOvers? Doesn't matter which long as it's a glacial. ^^ They look so cute blue and not purple!
ImageGift Count: 25/25
Wishlist

Return to “Family Center”