~ The Hatchery ~ OPEN

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: ~ The Hatchery ~ OPEN

Post by Revan »

kunigund wrote: April 30th, 2024, 6:45:04 pm Hello, I'd like to buy all your streamborn Alba Meowls, 5 x Myledaphus, all Meldops, the Moray Eel, all Abeoth Frogs, 2 pairs of Amphista, all Brown Avrael, the Brontotherium, all Sibiran Bumblebats, all Kericalla Bats, all Livian Bats, all Caeralis, all Dragon Turtles, both Engulls, and all Desgolos. :t-X3:
That will be a total of 69 creatures. Thank you so very much for your purchase! :wave:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Raspberri
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raspberri »

Hello, I would love to purchase the following, frozen before trading, please:

creature/11994046
creature/11310968
creature/9681551

Thank you so much!
Wishlist: Any parentless, unnamed creatures. :yey:

On the lookout for (frozen) parentless hatchlings and eggs at xx.00 percentages (both stage and overall). PM me with an offer if you have anything and are willing to sell!
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Raspberri wrote: May 16th, 2024, 3:09:59 am Hello, I would love to purchase the following, frozen before trading, please:

creature/11994046
creature/11310968
creature/9681551

Thank you so much!
Sent! Thank you for your purchase! :wave:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:

Return to “Mercado”