How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Merkwerkee »

:angry: Darnit code, you work in prod! Identical in every way to test! Why are you not working here :angry:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

Grandma is FINALLY home (in POland,with means,she left our appartment).
YESSS.I have my space back :woo:
:t-poledance:
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

.... I missed sea unicorns.... And not sure what else.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

LokiWolfbane wrote:.... I missed sea unicorns.... And not sure what else.
The sea unicorns are permanent stream critters, so you can get them whenever. And the only thing released since then is the Jan midmonth donation; Malicorns.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:
LokiWolfbane wrote:.... I missed sea unicorns.... And not sure what else.
The sea unicorns are permanent stream critters, so you can get them whenever. And the only thing released since then is the Jan midmonth donation; Malicorns.
Not as bad as I thought it was. Thank you for the information.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Does anyone have a general idea of how much 1st gen donation creatures run for? I want to be fair, but I also am spending full price real money on them. I'm especially curious about older creatures, like, does their age add on gold, but at the same time, does the fact that they're 1st gen cancel that out?
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
shadowlugia
CreaturesTrade

Post by shadowlugia »

I think it's usually set up as cost of shard=cost of creature in gold or shard.
Usually higher demand creatures can get a bump up in cost, like fire kitsunes for example.
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

shadowlugia wrote:I think it's usually set up as cost of shard=cost of creature in gold or shard.
Usually higher demand creatures can get a bump up in cost, like fire kitsunes for example.
Yeah, I got the whole 40k = 1 shard thing. But I have creatures that cost up to 500k because of their age, and I want to know how much gold people expect might me to drop off of that because I'll be selling their offspring. I'm already dropping 20k off the base price of 1st gen donis, but they're not super old or rare.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

I'm at a point with my bangs where they're too long to be across my forehead, even with volume and a decent curl to them. Part of me wants to grow them out, but I only like the look with longer hair. At least with a blunt cut above my brows, the wild strands will finally stay out of my face. :look:
Please help my babies grow C:
ImageImageImageImageImage
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by whitewolfjustice »

HobbitFeet wrote:
shadowlugia wrote:I think it's usually set up as cost of shard=cost of creature in gold or shard.
Yeah, I got the whole 40k = 1 shard thing. But I have creatures that cost up to 500k because of their age, and I want to know how much gold people expect might me to drop off of that because I'll be selling their offspring. I'm already dropping 20k off the base price of 1st gen donis, but they're not super old or rare.

I've seen 1st gen donis between 150-200k regardless of their parents price. Personally I prefer to buy 1st gen since they are cheaper and its the main reason I have as many donis as I do :t-swoon: well that and the BM

On another note I rewatched the whole Avatar:The Last Air Bender series, now I can give my cousin her DVD's back :t-lol:
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”