The Billboard ~ New Roleplays/Roleplay Assistance

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
StarSea
CreaturesTrade
Location: If I'm not on, I'm either sleeping, at some other website, or trying to get my computer back...

Re: The Billboard ~ New Roleplays/Roleplay Assistance

Post by StarSea »

PKGriffin wrote:
StarSea wrote:I'm not quite certain of the new RP rules, as I'm on several different RP and forum games like this, so I should probably ask to be certain: I just post my new RP with the "New Topic" button in the Roleplay stage, right?
On some forums, I've had to post it in a special topic area and wait for it to be approved, and others I just post and play...
Yes, you can just post your thread in the main section once it is done. No approval necessary. :D
Okay, then do mods or someone come and tell me if there is anything I need fixed?
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by PKGriffin »

StarSea wrote:
PKGriffin wrote:
StarSea wrote:I'm not quite certain of the new RP rules, as I'm on several different RP and forum games like this, so I should probably ask to be certain: I just post my new RP with the "New Topic" button in the Roleplay stage, right?
On some forums, I've had to post it in a special topic area and wait for it to be approved, and others I just post and play...
Yes, you can just post your thread in the main section once it is done. No approval necessary. :D
Okay, then do mods or someone come and tell me if there is anything I need fixed?
Yes, if there is any issue with the RP, I will notify you.
-------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
StarSea
CreaturesTrade
Location: If I'm not on, I'm either sleeping, at some other website, or trying to get my computer back...

Post by StarSea »

Okay, thank you so much! :)
IcyLightning
CreaturesTrade

Post by IcyLightning »

Sorry. Cut this out and PMed it. :)

Well, I'm back after two years... I don't even remember what I've got in my keep anymore.

PKGriffin
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by PKGriffin »

The Billboard is set to go for the next two months. We'll reset it all again in September.

Because this is the beginning of the month. No, don't look at your calendar, I insist. Today is July first. Or maybe August first. I did not forget to reset the Billboard this month. Don't be silly. I would never do something like that. :angel:
ImageImageImageImage
MockingJay74
CreaturesTrade

Post by MockingJay74 »

Can I suggest/request roleplays here? :D
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by PKGriffin »

MockingJay74 wrote:Can I suggest/request roleplays here? :D
If you like, you can certainly throw some ideas out to the public. It is possible that someone has created ust the roleplay you are looking for.

If you want a one-on-one roleplay, be sure to check out the Private Stage as well. :wave:
ImageImageImageImage
MockingJay74
CreaturesTrade

Post by MockingJay74 »

Thanks.

I have some ideas for a horse roleplay. I want to make one bui'm not the great at making roleplays. I don't mind if it's private, I just really want a horse roleplay :D

Names:
Wishes Don't Always Come True
Bankrupt (horse roleplay)
Colchester Stables

Horse Ranch Names:
Black Coal Ranch
Colchester Stables
Foggy Moon Horse Academy

The plot is about a very famous horse ranch that becomes bankrupt because of another ranch (or a fire). The people boarding there make a competition to raise money. People can play as the owners (2, Married), the boarders or workers (people working or boarding there) or the horses. Players may also play as a dog or cat. I don't have many ideas but I'd really appreciate it if someone made a horse roleplay!
RoboWarrior
CreaturesTrade

Post by RoboWarrior »

So here's the idea I have:

The Shift
Spoiler
The Great Year ended on December 21st, 2012, just like the Mayans predicted. We all thought that the world was going to end that night; man were we in for a huge surprise...
That's the very short teaser I have for you guys. If anyone is interested in more detail please PM and I would be happy to give it to you. If you're looking for a longer one it's below:

The Shift
Spoiler
Destruction happened in 2012. Rebirth started in the year 2013. Earth is now a world that has seen magic, myth and the supernatural return to reality due to the alignment of Earth and the Sun with the galactic center. Mayan legends called this area of the galaxy the 'Dark Sun'. They also foretold that Earth would be born anew in December 2012 as the alignment would bring about 'The Great Shift of the Ages'. No one knew exactly what the ancient legends meant when they foretold the Shift of the Ages, till after a beam of energy struck out from the center of the galaxy and struck the Earth, changing all life and the planet in one moment on the night of December 21st, 2012.

"What ever the hell the king's pawn is, that's me. Where do I stand, sir?"--Sergeant "All The King's Horses" by Kurt Vonnegut
GetsugaDragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by GetsugaDragon »

MockingJay74 wrote:Thanks.

I have some ideas for a horse roleplay. I want to make one bui'm not the great at making roleplays. I don't mind if it's private, I just really want a horse roleplay :D

Names:
Wishes Don't Always Come True
Bankrupt (horse roleplay)
Colchester Stables

Horse Ranch Names:
Black Coal Ranch
Colchester Stables
Foggy Moon Horse Academy

The plot is about a very famous horse ranch that becomes bankrupt because of another ranch (or a fire). The people boarding there make a competition to raise money. People can play as the owners (2, Married), the boarders or workers (people working or boarding there) or the horses. Players may also play as a dog or cat. I don't have many ideas but I'd really appreciate it if someone made a horse roleplay!

HMMmmmm...Those area great ideas. I MIGHT consider making a horse RP, if there isn't one already. I prefer wild horses. Soo...Yep...

I wonder if my RP gets accepted and added to the billboard soon :omg:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hm...free gold

Return to “Roleplay Stage”