The Black Market is: Closed

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Black Market is: OPEN

Post by Danafox »

Grabbing some green CWs, apparently I never had parentless green cws. I do have blues and bronze though, so I'm saving gold by not having to buy any. It's very nice that they are there for those who don't have them though.

And yay parentless albino and normal direcores, cool, am snagging two or three pairs of each and that's enough for me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Black Market is: Closed

Post by Sanax »

Graveworm wrote:
Karzarill wrote:Is my opinion period, I think they're pricey and that's it.
You can certainly hold the opinion that they are too pricey, they can be priced higher than you can afford, or more than you wish to spend.
It does not change the fact that the prices for these extremely rare and normally MUCH more expensive creatures are not only reasonable, but actually downright cheap compared to what they normally sell for on the rare occasions you actually see them in the marketplace.
Anytime I go to the Black Market and see the prices for things, my first thought is always, "Damn, Alethin! Why so expensive?!"

Then I remember how inflated people like to make the prices on rare things, like what Alethin provides, and I find myself being all, "Damn, Alethin! That's a low price!" :lol:

Like if you remember those old Staples commercials, where the guy walks around the store, pointing things out and going, "Wow! That's a low price!" That be me. :lol:

Actual footage of me in the Black Market:
Spoiler
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.
vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Black Market is: Closed

Post by vipor »

Graveworm wrote: The only players I’ve seen selling parentless Blue, Green, and Bronze Crystalwings have been asking 200k each and up for them.

*Raises hand* Guilty. ^_^

To be honest, I had been afraid of them being re-realeased much sooner.
Started selling them just before May and with the note that the magiversary would have a special shop I feared them being released in that shop.

I was also a bit afraid of the black market being around for a week already and that I just caught the last day. Happened before. But seeing as most posts about the black market are from sunday, I have time to get all the critters I need.
But all I can really say is, Bless the 7 eggslots for the entire month of May.
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist
masamuneangel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by masamuneangel »

are all the eggs in the black market currently, hybrids? just curious, since I'll need to sell some stuff asap then, to be able to make enough gold to get a pair or two of each ^_^
wishlist for christmas is dust bunnies, Snopal, Pennant-winged Pegasus or some of the rabbits from this years halloween event SB Pets only though please, since I don't collect anything else :)
Presents 25/25
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

masamuneangel wrote:are all the eggs in the black market currently, hybrids? just curious, since I'll need to sell some stuff asap then, to be able to make enough gold to get a pair or two of each ^_^
All but the blue crystalwing are hybirds, the blue was a special critter from a previous magiversary.
masamuneangel
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by masamuneangel »

darn, with no more gold, those are the ones I'm gonna miss out on I think :o
wishlist for christmas is dust bunnies, Snopal, Pennant-winged Pegasus or some of the rabbits from this years halloween event SB Pets only though please, since I don't collect anything else :)
Presents 25/25
Allspice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Allspice »

Albino Direcore. :t-swoon: I also got a pair of each of the crystalwings and some regular Direcores.

Good thing I have more donis I can sell, I think I'll need to. :t-lol:
Thank you for clicking! :t-^_^:
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

I'm trying to figure out if I want to part with even more gold to buy things for my kids. If I do that, it's going to get expensive fast (and I'm tempted to buy more Light/Dark Unicorns from someone before they poof). Lol. :lol:

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
masamuneangel
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by masamuneangel »

Jadeunicorn wrote:I'm trying to figure out if I want to part with even more gold to buy things for my kids. If I do that, it's going to get expensive fast (and I'm tempted to buy more Light/Dark Unicorns from someone before they poof). Lol. :lol:
I feel your pain on those doni's, I have pretty much nothing left (like 19k gold lol) so I'll likely end up missing out on the blue CW's but I may buy another pair of the gold CW's and possibly another temple kitten, if I get the money in I'm supposed to this week XD
Presents 25/25
Solstice
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solstice »

I'm really happy that we were able to have the black market come this month. I love love love Direcores so I'll need to make some more money fast so I can get more of them before the shop closes. I'd also like a pair of Blue and Bronze Crystalwings if possible. I'm not a big fan of the Green ones so I might just pick up one and call it a day just to save some money haha
ImageImage

To adult: none
To hatchling only: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Happy Halloween!! Wishlist Here
17/25 Gifts! Thank you <3

Return to “Community Discussion”