Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by pies »

Breeding is very tricky right now. When I go to breed a creature, the list of all of the partners to breed with all lead to breeding with the first creature in that list, so I’m currently copy-pasting creature codes to breed. The issue I reported earlier about the popups not appearing is still present.
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

✨ ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage ✨
Help them grow! ⬆️

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
Veranda
CreaturesTrade

Post by Veranda »

I have an issue with a quest "Legend of the Archmage Lorien" - funniest thing is I already had it 12 years ago :t-cry:
I accepted the quest and went on my merry way to collect the minicorn hatchlings. Today I decided I want to claim the Imp egss (I had a problem deciding on their colors lol), I went to the Keep and there's no "Legend of the Archmage Lorien" anywhere there... I thought maybe I've already done it, but no Imps in my Keep. No idea what's going on, i just want to finally get those Imps T_T
Back after 11 years, wow so mamy new creatures to grab :t-X3: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Click my little friends, please :)
PM me if you want to gender-swap - I have two male Helias Amagnae to trade for two females
Thank you all for the lovely gifts! I hope you have a nice and peaceful holiday! <3
Pounces
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pounces »

Veranda wrote: October 12th, 2023, 1:26:44 am I have an issue with a quest "Legend of the Archmage Lorien" - funniest thing is I already had it 12 years ago :t-cry:
I accepted the quest and went on my merry way to collect the minicorn hatchlings. Today I decided I want to claim the Imp egss (I had a problem deciding on their colors lol), I went to the Keep and there's no "Legend of the Archmage Lorien" anywhere there... I thought maybe I've already done it, but no Imps in my Keep. No idea what's going on, i just want to finally get those Imps T_T
This is from off the Magistream wiki -

Tasks

Get 1 Light Minicorn hatchling and 1 Dark Minicorn hatchling. They have to be live, unnamed and unfrozen.
Have 2 adult Xand Bears in your keep of any gender or lineage.
Click on The Four Directions and choose where you want to go:
If you go North you receive a White Rose Imp.
If you go East you receive a Red Rose Imp.
If you go West you receive a Pink Rose Imp.
If you go South you receive a Yellow Rose Imp.

Is there a "The Four Directions" link possibly?
<3 Wishlist: any older, bred event creatures would be amazing! <3
Missed Sea Bunnies, and I'd love ANY Crystalwing
(Despite year joined that shows, I just started Sept 2023)
┍━━━━━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━┑
<3 We love clicks too! Please help us grow <3
ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
Image ImageImage

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
ImageImageImageImage
┕━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━━━━━┙
Veranda
CreaturesTrade

Post by Veranda »

Pounces wrote: October 12th, 2023, 4:31:19 pm

Tasks

Get 1 Light Minicorn hatchling and 1 Dark Minicorn hatchling. They have to be live, unnamed and unfrozen.

No, nothing like that. There's a list of quests no top that doesn't include any stage from the Archmage Lorien questline, ole legend about the Keep, the description in the middle and links to the Library and Bestiary on the bottom. The Minicorn hatchlings are still in my clickproof tab, but moving them out to Main doesn't change anything.
Back after 11 years, wow so mamy new creatures to grab :t-X3: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PM me if you want to gender-swap - I have two male Helias Amagnae to trade for two females
Thank you all for the lovely gifts! I hope you have a nice and peaceful holiday! <3
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Veranda wrote: October 13th, 2023, 1:19:19 am

Tasks

No, nothing like that. There's a list of quests no top that doesn't include any stage from the Archmage Lorien questline, ole legend about the Keep, the description in the middle and links to the Library and Bestiary on the bottom. The Minicorn hatchlings are still in my clickproof tab, but moving them out to Main doesn't change anything.
There's trouble with the Archmage Lorien quest at the moment. Once I get it fixed the quest should probably reappear for you.
Official MS Instagram | Official MS Facebook page | Official MS X/Twitter
Image Free Magistream Nursery
Meet Mr. Rufous Scrimgeour -->
Rosehill completely away June 25th - July 7th, intermittently away July 7th - August 11th.
Veranda
CreaturesTrade

Post by Veranda »

Rosehill wrote: October 14th, 2023, 12:03:55 am
Veranda wrote: October 13th, 2023, 1:19:19 am

Tasks

There's trouble with the Archmage Lorien quest at the moment. Once I get it fixed the quest should probably reappear for you.
Thank you! I'll wait patiently, and do some other quests meanwhile :)
Dolphinsong
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dolphinsong »

Was going to freeze a hatchling that was stream caught as an egg only to receive an error stating cannot freeze a lineage creature.... Which I know 100% for a fact its stream caught!

Edit: Went back to the creature and now its frozen 0.o Makes no sense
Sophist
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sophist »

Someone may have already reported this issue, but I'm unable to use the "Embed Multiple" option for any tabs other than Main. The eggs/creatures aren't showing and there's nothing there to click.

I'm on a Mac with OS Sonoma and the most recent Firefox. I haven't tried to log in on any other browsers.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

I'm trying to use the Gender potion so I can change a creatures gender and the whole website goes and turns into a white page and fails to load. Tried twice and I waited for 5 minutes the first time (I went to another game and played there for a few minutes then came back) and pushed back on browser and tried again and once again a white page, nothing loads.

My keep is quite large.....sighs....I know people who have large keeps have had issues in the past. Not sure if they still do...

Edit: Found this was already answered and said in the List of things under construction. My bad, I read that post before but completely forgot or overlooked this issue.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

A few little quick CSS things.
I don't think this will break anything, but I didn't exactly have an in depth look to make sure :orly:
Aligning Creature Links in Posts
Danafox wrote: September 14th, 2023, 11:25:42 pm I noticed this today for the first time, because ever since the site has been brought back, I only had time to do a quick browse through and haven't really sat down to actually play. But am playing a little bit right now and I noticed this small but kinda icky error.

So when in the click threads, the eggs, hatchlings, adult creatures are not properly lining up like they used to. You know what I mean? The code for all the creatures no matter the stage or size they would all line up in a perfect little line. Now the egg is up here and the creature is down a little in the line, it looks strange and icky lolol. Compared to the years of perfect symmetry from before if this makes sense.

I am viewing this on FireFox version 117.0.1 (64-bit). I will check on other browsers later.
This can be fixed in the styles/magistream/theme/links.css file to add:

display:inline-flex; (or any other method you prefer XD )

to the .postlink style.
Header Image Overflow
Seejey wrote: September 1st, 2023, 1:53:07 pm
And, in desktop view, but still using a mobile, although I can see the whole header
Spoiler

This can be fixed in the styles/magistream/theme/common.css file to add:

overflow:hidden; to the .headerbar style.
Keep Links Underline
Currently when you hover over a link in the keep (mass move links, creature name links, freeze, name, release etc) no underline appears.

This can be fixed in the styles/magistream/theme/common.css file to change:

text-decoration:none; to text-decoration:underline; in the .row-item a:hover style.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”