A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
ComanderSalmon
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hunt and Kill OOC

Post by ComanderSalmon »

Yah I know thanks for the heads up But... I'm not going to make my character run out into the open Guns Ablaze shouting: Murica!
What happens if you fold the cloak of invisibility the wrong way?...
OH S**t WHERE DID IT GO?
Hello Everyone recently got a name change Kaio=ComanderSalmon
Rockfalcon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

I know, I know! But setting up in a church tower is kind of noticeable if you do it when people are out... such as in midmorning. Fortunately nobody was nearby but please be mindful that there are ordinary people walking around in the town in the Area that have nothing to do with any BW and really do not want to die.
The reason Control keeps nagging the BWs about trying to keep the civilians from noticing them is because if there is battle fought on the land of the country the BWs are from, and there are citizens of that country living nearby, Control wants to try and avoid having them die. Killing one's own people is not a good way to gain the favor of the rest. So they're kind of avid about the townspeople not even getting suspicious about the test.
Allorvia watches over the little ones!
Allorvia's current charges:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to RP?: Hunt and Kill
Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

Right now I'm reading over all of the forms in preparation of posting, and I'm laughing so hard because I keep imagining Sabine's reactions to everything and it will be so funny.
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
Rockfalcon
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

????????????????????????????????

Do explain, I'm intrigued. What do you mean his reactions to things? I'm guessing he was not prepared to see the things he is going to see?

Tidesweep
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tidesweep »

She has all kinds of poison. From Arsenic to some chemical ones. Really, if she could keep it without it blowing up on her, she probably has it. Especially if she is working on building up immunity. She could also just take a bath in the river <.< She does have the ability this one newt has of being so poisonous that water does not really dilute it. Though not the newt's itself toxin. She could also be smart enough to poison places her opponents are mostly likely gonna get water by setting up something akin to a leaf bag. That way whenever the water hits a certain point, a new bout of poison is released into the stream. Plus she gets the added benefit of catching something to eat.

Also. Don't forget this is the future. Who is to say they haven't found a rare natural poison that only gets more potent in water? It is rare of course and she could only have enough to poison the water once so she would have to be very cautious where she places it. I'm not saying this is the case, I'm merely pointing out that we have not discovered everything that is poisonous/toxic to other living things.
Wishlist: Any water creatures (especially turtles)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CursedNyte
CreaturesTrade

Post by CursedNyte »

So I can just make an entrance post now or wait for you to do something with it since I'm coming in just a bit late? I just don't know is all.
Image Image Image Image
Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

Like, so TK's cat form? Sabine'll be like. "Oh my god, this cat is so fuzzy and cute!! Oh man, it's licking my hand -- wait. Ow. That kind of hurts. I'm bleeding. Why am I bleeding? DO CATS NORMALLY DO THIS"
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
Tidesweep
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tidesweep »

@Nishinoya

Yes. Yes cats normally do that. I have been bitten multiple times by a single cat. I had nicknamed her the demonic cat. Also. All I can think: Death by being eaten by a cute cuddly kitty. That has to be on some list of most interesting/weirdest ways to go.

Rockfalcon
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

@Tide: Yes, I know we haven't discovered all the venoms and poisons this world has to offer. We're still making new ones whenever someone produces anything made of plastic. But... I think the von Neumann toxin might be a little out there. So the rest of her stuff is fine, but no self-replicating or duplicating poisons.

@Nyte: You're good. Go ahead and post.

@Nish: Ahhh. I guess he's kind of naive about the whole "everyone wants to kill you" thing? So is Radda, a wee bit, and even TK probably isn't into killing everyone around him. This is gonna be great.
TK will lick people.

Tidesweep
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tidesweep »

What do you mean by self-replicating/duplicating poisons exactly? I just want to make sure the ones secreted by her skin and saliva are okay.

Return to “Backstage”