Flight Rising Guild

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Flight Rising Guild

Post by Karzarill »

ShadowDragon07 wrote:I was hoping to find a plague nester from here, but i guess i won't get that lucky. Guess i'll have to pm a friend with a fire nest. Was really wanting those dark red eyes for my future Desu baby.
Have you checked the memeber list to see who's Plague? Even if some have changed flight the list should still be helpful.

There's Tekla and Elementalist (not sure if element is still plague though) on the list you can ask for a plague nest, there's more but I haven't seen them in the guild for a long while so I'm n to sure how active they are.

We really need a list update. I've been thinking about asking Cass if I could take over the guild if she doesn't want to keep updating the list.
RenYnde
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by RenYnde »

Karzarill wrote:
ShadowDragon07 wrote:I was hoping to find a plague nester from here, but i guess i won't get that lucky. Guess i'll have to pm a friend with a fire nest. Was really wanting those dark red eyes for my future Desu baby.
Have you checked the memeber list to see who's Plague? Even if some have changed flight the list should still be helpful.

There's Tekla and Elementalist (not sure if element is still plague though) on the list you can ask for a plague nest, there's more but I haven't seen them in the guild for a long while so I'm n to sure how active they are.

We really need a list update. I've been thinking about asking Cass if I could take over the guild if she doesn't want to keep updating the list.
I hardly see Cass on anymore as it is. :orly:

And I got myself a new pair of noodles who will be better matching for my projects!

Male. Splash clown/navy shimmer/splash belly x/y/x! He was 10k. :3
Female. Storm/blue/blue x/y/y! She was 7k iirc.

Also, if anyone was wanting this boy here:
Better CR me an offer because tomorrow he's going to be getting trained in becoming a frozen statue for Icepapa's lawn.
Last edited by RenYnde on June 29th, 2014, 5:47:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Ren Ynde. Nonbinary. Asexual. Panromantic. Greymuzzle.
Furry - Gamer - Artist - Writer
Boop I have the same username on Discord, ToyHou.se, Twitter and BlueSky. Image
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

KittyLune wrote:
Karzarill wrote:

I hardly see Cass on anymore as it is. :orly:

And I got myself a new pair of noodles who will be better matching for my projects!
Spoiler
Male. Splash clown/navy shimmer/splash belly x/y/x! He was 10k. :3
Female. Storm/blue/blue x/y/y! She was 7k iirc.
Same, I wonder if she's taking a hiatus or something, she haven't posted since late May which is why I was wondering if I should ask for permission to recreate the FR guild so the lists could be kept up-to-date.
Lex
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lex »

Hatchery Thread

I finally got it up. I personally love their color range, I hope people do too. ;o;
(10k off a hatchling if you post in small, transparent letters "MS")

@Kitty: Ooo I love that last blue baby!<3
PLEASE STOP CLICKING MY HATCHLINGS UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED IN THE CLICK THREADS.
PLEASE stop clicking through creatures I buy in the forums. Thank you.

LTB Event, Donation, Black Market
Signature art: Base by Gravity (#880890) on FP and avatar art by TheLadyRaincloud on dA.
Tekla
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tekla »

I PMed Cass and let her know some things need updating, but I think she's kinda busy, so we'll see how it turns out. The member list as it is should be somewhat current.

I am Plague, if people need nests, but I need at least a day's notice ahead of time so I can leave one open, because my nests are otherwise always full.

ImageImageImage
~
ImageImageImageImageImage
--
"Oh! My feet of fire! My burning feet of fire!"
Piney
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Piney »

@Karz- Cass is still really active on FR. Do you want to PM her on there? :O
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DeviantArt || Flight Rising || Avatar source
3DS friend code: 1607-2367-6983
If you message me I will register you. :3
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Piney wrote:@Karz- Cass is still really active on FR. Do you want to PM her on there? :O
I was thinking about doing that since I can see she still feeds her dragons on there.

Edit: And PM send. I decided to do it on FR to be on the safe site in case Cass is taking a break from MS.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

derp wring.
Last edited by Karzarill on June 29th, 2014, 6:25:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Derp, pay no attention to the gremlin that's posting for me.

Edit: Cass have passed the guild on to me so here the link to the new guild 32-guilds-quarter/188329-flight-rising- ... ml?start=0

Remember to get re-added to the memberlist as I've purged it.
TheElementalist
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Texan. Liberal. INTJ. Ace. Pisces. 21. Education Major.

Post by TheElementalist »

I'm in ice now *nods* I didn't like the red eyes, they didn't match my color scheme so I went to white eyes.
Clicking Lion --> Liodeon Pride
Clicking Ice Banner --> Flight Rising Clan

~*King Orion*~

Return to “Guilds Quarter”