A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Re: Be Anthing You Want OOC Thread.

Post by Elfie »

ilton wrote:((Sorry I haven't posted in a while.
Been up late watching skeletor being generally silly.

...It's important business, you blithering nincompoops!
MYAAARH!))
Since useless chatter on the main RP is counter productive when there is no REPLY to reply too . . .
DUDE! How can you compare the lure and enthrallment of our wee little RP to some idiotic show/movie that is not Xena? For this you shall pay!
*The High Keeper steps up onto her podium and casts down her dragon headed cane of magnificence magnificently, dealing a blow to The Page's head. She then proceeds to creep around the dazed Ilton and applys a generous makeover for his heinous crimes, somewhere along the lines of this*
▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂

ImageImage
CS//DA
Fursona & Friends//Characters//Precious OCs
My JBDs
Give me a poke if you're ever looking for a RP.
Or if you'd like to talk nerdy about anything fandom

"I am simply one hell of a cat"
^u^ XD

ilton
CreaturesTrade
Location: Transcending the barriers of time and space in the McDonald's playplace.

Post by ilton »

*with a sound like a aol connecting to dial-up internet, Ilton revives and springs to action.
The images of ZILLYPEG load; toolkind, 2xMS SPRAY PAIN.
He clicks both airbrush tools to large setting, and flash steps about whilst liberally applying a heavy helping of OBNOXIOUS ORANGE, PAINFUL PINK, and GOUGING GREEN to the keeper's everything. He then uses the SELECTION TOOL to repeatedly shrink and enlarge the keeper into the lowest of low-res j's to ever peg. He selects the file tab, and promptly stops working halfway to the 'save as' button.
ImageImageImageImage
Site advertises dragon eggs. Two beetles, a slug and a gryphon. Wat.

ilton
CreaturesTrade
Location: Transcending the barriers of time and space in the McDonald's playplace.

Post by ilton »

So what's going on with link and yard d'art and the other hoomins?

SIEGFRIED WAS PROMISED REFRESHMENTS AFTERWARD. DEELISHUS UNDEAD REFRESHMENTS, AND THE LEETLE GLASSES OF PUNCHING JUICE FROM THE BOWL.
ImageImageImageImage
Site advertises dragon eggs. Two beetles, a slug and a gryphon. Wat.

Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

*The low-res Keeper crosses her arms, dragon headed can resting on her elbow majestically, her plots had been foiled. . . For now. A mischievous grin spreads across her pixelated face as she contemplates a million and one nasty happenstances all involving The March Drag Page of space in some humiliating way*

Well, let me think, ah yes, Link is currently playing damsel in distress for the first time in his life, undead spit and elven blood don't play nice together.
D'artagnan is meeting new peeps, namely a king tut Vampire and a deadly ruler wielding nun-in-training.
Never has been. . . compromised in a lustful fashion *Strokes his fluffy soft hair* Mah poor babeh.
And of cause you know were Zaura and the others are at.

WELL MY APOLOGIES SIEGFRIED! YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO SIT YOUR LOBSTER ASS DOWN AND WAIT.
*The Mage of Light goes DERP*

ImageImage
CS//DA
My JBDs

^u^ XD

Lunarsunrise101
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lunarsunrise101 »

Um. Hello... I was wondering if I could join this rp?

Full Name: Sarcasmus the Wizard
Other known names: Sarcaz, Sarcasmus...
Gender/sexuality: Male. He doesn't even know his own sexuality really. He just "is".
Age: He is three years old, technically. He is an experiment and was created by Merasmus the Wizard, so his biological make-up is thousands of years old, however he is basically a toddler with a the capabilities of an adult.
Species: Human-like, I suppose?
Detailed appearance: He is 7 foot 4 inches, but can change size whenever he pleases. He looks exactly like Merasmus, only difference being that instead of a goat skull, he has a bull skull.
Voice Description: Again, exactly like Merasmus, except for perhaps it being higher and more childish
Disposition/personality: On the outside he's a judgemental, hypocritical jerk. Once you get to know him, however, he is actually a sweetheart. Once he cares about you, every insult he throws at you in in jest, and should not be taken seriously.
In this case, lets just say he jumps straight to that caring stage, hm? It will be easier for everyone in the long-run.
Sense of humor: immature, and is oblivious to most intelligent jokes.
DOB: Not available
Likes/Dislikes: Likes magic, explosions, and sweets. His favourite animal is rats. He dislikes people who constantly act giddy and happy.
Family: Is Merasmus' clone, sooo...
Weapons/Abilities: His weapon is his staff, but technically his magic, which he gets from the Bombinomicon (the book he's holding in picture one)
Quirks: Pssst. He secretly loves romance novels.
Images: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/ ... 5jwglv.png , and http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2 ... 6t7m4u.png
(pictures not mine, but if you have a DA go and comment or fave them, because the artists are great!)
For a lot of people online, I'm Medic. I've been told before that I act like him in a way, so that works. People have such odd names on the internet anyways, so might as well.
ImageImageImageImage
being a dear and clicking my eggs would be wonderful! I'm pretty slow, so I need all the help I can get!
UniquePain
CreaturesTrade

Post by UniquePain »

This sounds pretty good to me! If you just do an RPing introduction we can vote on it! Hey guys, I know you all werent looking for anyone else in the rp at the moment but hes a child that looks like an adult, sound like anyone else we know????? So for Roses sake give new peeps a chance!
ImageImage
Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

Ether way it's a yes from me, for little Rose's sake XD.

ImageImage
CS//DA
My JBDs

^u^ XD

Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

The Keeper stands up on her podium raising her Dragon headed cane of magnificence magnificently.
I apologize profusely for overlooking this ceremony and not making our two newest members official BATYW residents.
So without further ado I welcome Crazyclaw and Bambi into our mists as full fledged, mad geniuses of Role Play. You are now permanent members of the thread and thus empowered with voting, plot making, story and character discussion, ect.
You will also both be entitled to a god tier title, Zillieum weapon, and thread rank. Please advise me one what these will be so I may update the front.

*Huggles*
Welcome to the group you guys!!! *Whipsers* Officially anyway XP

ImageImage
CS//DA
My JBDs

^u^ XD

Crazyclaw
CreaturesTrade

Post by Crazyclaw »

The new member is flustered with joy, and decides to start doing the cool bold roleplay thing she sees the Keeper babe doing. Now they can do this together! How cool!!
What a magical moment :'^D
This blows getting my license WAY out of the water
I can't believe we get to try and make plots now!!
I'll converse with you on CS about all that other stuff btw bruh :Y
and and
uh

Bambi is a the high nincompoop and she wields a PASTEL blue dildo
that is official so you can use that on the front
HowIBecameTheSea
CreaturesTrade

Post by HowIBecameTheSea »

The Rogue watches the other before piping up.

I request, as a joke, we dub our RP as 'Bay Watch'. Seeing as BAYW is close enough, and the RP does whatever the hell it wants, like Bondi Beach on a sunny day. So, what do you guys say? :)

Also, it is a yes for LunarSunrise, if I am not too late?

Return to “Backstage”