How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Rainwater »

My vacation is over tonight and I have to go back to work tomorrow. Why'd my time off have to go so fast! :t-tantrum:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImage
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aflame »

Enchanteddil wrote: July 9th, 2024, 1:36:37 am I'm kind of pissed right now because someone or some people thought it was a good idea to click the 109 hatchlings I kept in Blitzen for the Christmas giveaway until they grew up. I moved them to the Main tab because I wanted to take a count before moving to the protected tab. It's not cool, not cool at all :t-corner: :t-corner:
i'm sorry this keeps happening to you, it sounds so frustrating especially since you're managing all the hatchies for christmas gifts for everyone :t-hugs:
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Went to pick up some late night food. Put in the tip, then this exchange--

Lady: "Oh, thank you, the younger ones never think to tip anymore."
Me: "I'm older than you think I am."
Lady: "You're, what, about 29?"

Honey, I already tipped. The lying flattery usually goes before.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out free gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, hrybrids, alt colors. PM me if you have some to sell! :t-swoon:
ImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Aflame wrote: July 9th, 2024, 9:40:55 pmi'm sorry this keeps happening to you, it sounds so frustrating especially since you're managing all the hatchies for christmas gifts for everyone :t-hugs:
Yeah, totally sucks T_T

My hubby and son are flying to the U.S tomorrow for a week. Will be in Chicago on business. Since they will be missing my birthday, I'm wondering if there is something nice I can get from there :D :D
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Went out to the arboretum today since it was not to hot out.
Should definitely have brought bug spray b/c hoooo boy were there ever skeeters trying to nibble me.

That said, it was nice out! We packed drinks and sandwiches for lunch, brought the binoculars for bird watching and our cameras. Saw a lot of frogs, squirrels and chipmunks, and heard sooo many birds. Even saw an Indigo Bunting! Which I've never seen before so that was cool. Even managed to get some pictures of it.

Getting a bus there/back tho is sooo frustrating b/c for some reason there's no busses that go down the road where the main entrance is. And the one that at least goes past that road doesn't stop near it. The closest bus stop is near the back entrance. Which wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't forced to WALK ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY cause there's no sidewalk. D:
Adriel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adriel »

BBkat wrote: July 11th, 2024, 10:29:55 pm Getting a bus there/back tho is sooo frustrating b/c for some reason there's no busses that go down the road where the main entrance is. And the one that at least goes past that road doesn't stop near it. The closest bus stop is near the back entrance. Which wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't forced to WALK ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY cause there's no sidewalk. D:
Yikes! Walking on the side of the highway sounds super scary. Our arboretum here just opened following two years of renovations, but it is way too hot here to go anywhere outdoors right now. My air conditioner is struggling just to keep my house below 80°f. I'm looking forward to summer being over.
Tree
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tree »

Wrapping up two weeks off work today. Got to see a friend after almost 5 years of being apart, and it was cool to catch up, reminisce, and enjoy Alaska camping and hiking. Definitely makes me miss a lot of my old friends now, though, and I'm feeling a bit homesick for sure.
the turtle moves on but the tree persists
bebbies:

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3

BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Adriel wrote: July 12th, 2024, 9:40:00 am
BBkat wrote: July 11th, 2024, 10:29:55 pm Getting a bus there/back tho is sooo frustrating b/c for some reason there's no busses that go down the road where the main entrance is. And the one that at least goes past that road doesn't stop near it. The closest bus stop is near the back entrance. Which wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't forced to WALK ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY cause there's no sidewalk. D:
Yikes! Walking on the side of the highway sounds super scary. Our arboretum here just opened following two years of renovations, but it is way too hot here to go anywhere outdoors right now. My air conditioner is struggling just to keep my house below 80°f. I'm looking forward to summer being over.
Yeah, and you can't really walk in the grass b/c there is a railing in the way and even if we hopped that, the other side is. a ditch(at least for a little ways, as you get closer to the road in you can walk onto the grass).
It's been pretty hot recently but it rained on Wednesday, so Thursday was actually bearable (all the mosquitoes aside) which is why we went then.
And then it poured again today :lol:
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Was back at work the last three days. I think the stress was getting to me because I had a stomach ache every day.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImage
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Enchanteddil wrote: July 10th, 2024, 12:00:02 am
Aflame wrote: July 9th, 2024, 9:40:55 pmi'm sorry this keeps happening to you, it sounds so frustrating especially since you're managing all the hatchies for christmas gifts for everyone :t-hugs:
Yeah, totally sucks T_T

My hubby and son are flying to the U.S tomorrow for a week. Will be in Chicago on business. Since they will be missing my birthday, I'm wondering if there is something nice I can get from there :D :D
Penzey's is having a sale on spices and donating cash to fund anti-hate groups this weekend. They have a wide selection of pretty decent spices

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence

Return to “Community Discussion”