How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by darksouls »

That is absolutely astounding, wow!! Cayden really loves it, he says you did a fantastic job. :D We both really love the colours.

We're having way too much fun with lineages now. :bounce:

- Alex
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

BBkat wrote: June 12th, 2024, 11:00:45 am Huh, weird, cause the image was showing fine for me.
Anyways, tumblr link should work
That’s gorgeous
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Oh man, I'm so down bad for her. I told two of my coworkers about her today and they were so supportive and sweet and happy for me. My sister is happy for me, too.

She's literally a dream and she thinks she's the lucky one :t-swoon:
Be kind.
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by pegasi1978 »

Did not need to find an oak/rat snake in my laundry pile just now. *shudder*
Spoiler
20240613_100112.jpg
Husband has deposited it outside far away from the house.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Eden
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Eden »

pegasi1978 wrote: June 13th, 2024, 11:14:57 am Did not need to find an oak/rat snake in my laundry pile just now. *shudder*
Spoiler
20240613_100112.jpg
:t-O_O: I'm horrified on your behalf. Found a snake last night in my shower, and I think I spent the next hour after duct taping the windows shut, just in case a second one popped up.
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Current mood is the song I've had on repeat for like an hour.

Nobody got you the way I do~ 🎶

- Alex
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

pegasi1978 wrote: June 13th, 2024, 11:14:57 am Did not need to find an oak/rat snake in my laundry pile just now. *shudder*
Spoiler
20240613_100112.jpg
As much as I love snakes and coo at them like they're puppies, I can't say I'd be thrilled to find one in my laundry pile. I'm glad you were able to get it relocated safely.

Black Market is back! :D

On the downside, I've got a mountain of work to do and not enough people to take care of everything else while I handle it. Today's going to be a crapshow.
Be kind.
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

I'm quite excited. We chose a very good time to sell some rare creatures, because now we can buy several parentless White Fenrir and Garm for my canine collection. This is fantastic.

- Art
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

I don't feel sick, but boy do I have a cough. I do have respiratory issues, but this came out of no where.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

sammythethief wrote: June 14th, 2024, 9:29:31 am
Spoiler
20240613_100112.jpg
As much as I love snakes and coo at them like they're puppies, I can't say I'd be thrilled to find one in my laundry pile. I'm glad you were able to get it relocated safely.

Black Market is back! :D

On the downside, I've got a mountain of work to do and not enough people to take care of everything else while I handle it. Today's going to be a crapshow.
Woohoo, Black Market, and me with enough gold to actually get stuff from there! :t-swoon:

Seconding the 'I like snakes but would be very surprised to find one in my laundry' motion. Glad both you and the snek are OK, OP.

Oof, sorry about your Heck Day, Sammy!
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Return to “Community Discussion”