How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Enchanteddil »

Sooooooooooooooooooo, we are in June already and I think it's time for me to start sorting out some creatures for this year's Christmas giveaway. I'm going to play with around more than 50k creatures these few days. If I go missing for a while, please send help :lol: :lol:
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

I need to stop buying shoes. My bank account doesn't like it. :sweat:
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Syndicate wrote: June 7th, 2024, 5:11:07 am I need to stop buying shoes. My bank account doesn't like it. :sweat:
Me with dresses :sweat: My excuse is that I'm now at that age where all my friends are getting married, so having a lot of nice dresses on hand for weddings is very handy. Even so, my resolution for this year was to not buy any new ones. That....didn't quite pan out, but it did drastically reduce how much I browse, and that's been very good for my bank account.

Unrelatedly, I skipped an antihistamine dose today and I'm still drowsy, but at least a little bit vaguely functional. Now I just need to go hatch the eggs I owe people, and also start thinking about the giant pile of homework I've been neglecting :sweat: Also, it's probably not bedbugs! But we're still washing everything in the house just to be sure :sweat:
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

Kestrad wrote: June 7th, 2024, 12:12:27 pm Unrelatedly, I skipped an antihistamine dose today and I'm still drowsy, but at least a little bit vaguely functional. Now I just need to go hatch the eggs I owe people, and also start thinking about the giant pile of homework I've been neglecting :sweat: Also, it's probably not bedbugs! But we're still washing everything in the house just to be sure :sweat:
If it's bedbugs you'll pretty much have to boil everything. Normal washing doesn't help with anything.
I had the 'luck' of getting bedbugs from a hotel a few years ago. Took me over a month to get rid of them. Their eggs are super difficult to kill.
by Saebra
Kestrad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Real wrote: June 7th, 2024, 1:34:12 pm
Kestrad wrote: June 7th, 2024, 12:12:27 pm Unrelatedly, I skipped an antihistamine dose today and I'm still drowsy, but at least a little bit vaguely functional. Now I just need to go hatch the eggs I owe people, and also start thinking about the giant pile of homework I've been neglecting :sweat: Also, it's probably not bedbugs! But we're still washing everything in the house just to be sure :sweat:
If it's bedbugs you'll pretty much have to boil everything. Normal washing doesn't help with anything.
I had the 'luck' of getting bedbugs from a hotel a few years ago. Took me over a month to get rid of them. Their eggs are super difficult to kill.
Yeah, by "wash" I mean normal wash but then nuking in the dryer at high heat. The inspector was unable to find any sign of bedbugs, but I'm paranoid that it just means I picked up like. One hitchhiker while traveling, and we'll have an infestation on our hands in a few weeks. Only time will tell, I guess :derp: For bedding we nuked it in the dryer on high, then washed, then dried on high again. Really hoping that it'll be enough, whatever we have :sweat:
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
midnightem
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by midnightem »

Spoiler

Here is something adorable to start your week off. He is getting so big! Its hard to believe he was helpless almost a month ago and is nearly ready to come home!

"Wishing you success on your new adventure!"

Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

midnightem wrote: June 7th, 2024, 3:37:07 pm
Spoiler

Here is something adorable to start your week off. He is getting so big! Its hard to believe he was helpless almost a month ago and is nearly ready to come home!
He is sooooooooooooooo cute :woo: :woo: :t-swoon:
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

midnightem wrote: June 7th, 2024, 3:37:07 pm
Spoiler

While I'm going to sound like the meanest user on this site... I'd advise donating those chinchillas to a new home as soon as possible. You'd be keeping prey in the same living space as a hunting dog. The chins would be constantly stressed and the dog will sooner or later get to them cause it's in its nature to do that. I've seen this happen too often and it's better for pets to be happy rather than stressed.
by Saebra
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

Kestrad wrote: June 7th, 2024, 1:55:39 pm
Real wrote: June 7th, 2024, 1:34:12 pm
Yeah, by "wash" I mean normal wash but then nuking in the dryer at high heat. The inspector was unable to find any sign of bedbugs, but I'm paranoid that it just means I picked up like. One hitchhiker while traveling, and we'll have an infestation on our hands in a few weeks. Only time will tell, I guess :derp: For bedding we nuked it in the dryer on high, then washed, then dried on high again. Really hoping that it'll be enough, whatever we have :sweat:
eughhh bed bugs are my nightmare, i would also be really paranoid if i thought we had bedbugs like just the thought of them crawling around/slowly eating you is such a horror to me ick (would def do extreme washings of everything). do you have pets? could it be fleas? (also terrible, i hate all those tiny parasites, but slightly easier to get rid of than bedbugs).

all my sympathies for sure, i hope you can get rid of whatever they are (hope it's not bedbugs) and sleep well again <3
(pronouns: they/them)

happy pride!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Syndicate wrote: June 7th, 2024, 5:11:07 am I need to stop buying shoes. My bank account doesn't like it. :sweat:
That would be me and my pendants. :t-sweat: But they are so pretty! :P

Anyway, my stomach is a bit upset right now. Not sure why. Maybe I had too much coffee today. :sweat:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”