How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Airasyraye »

midnightem wrote: June 1st, 2024, 10:09:33 pm
Spoiler
whelp- This means I will be officailly saying my goodbyes to the communtiy and hope everyone has a blessed future! I've always enjoyed checking for new releases or event critters, and I hope there are many more releases for the community. Good luck everyone and thanks for the many birthday wishes last month!

When you finally get a prognosis... and are told you only have three months left and to make the most of it.. How does one even process something like this? One minute I was excited to get married in two months and get a puppy, now I won't even likely hit those milestones. Dunno other than it is severely depressing knowing I won't grow old or anything with my future husband. I'm so lost... how does one even get cancer before 30...
Oh, I am so so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine. :t-hugs:

And, I know this sounds trite, I know you've already been told this, have already considered it, but I'll say it anyway. Don't give up hope! A prognosis is a guess. An educated one, yes, but still just a guess. They can't predict the future. I think mind over matter can help. You never know. It could be 3 months, it could go into remission.

I know, I know nothing. So, I'm sorry if this post is unwelcome. But I wish you the best, in every way imaginable that can still be yours.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon:
ImageImage
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Finally getting my artwork groove back and getting back to Minecraft, while also looking forward to finding time for the new Slime Rancher 2 update. Celebrated my wonderful mum's birthday this weekend too, so that was fun! Hyped for getting more Donis we want this month, the 23rd is gonna be fun for sure, the weather isn't stiflingly hot yet... Life is good. :D
Currently taking a break to focus on creativity and ourselves. <3

they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Spoiler
whelp- This means I will be officailly saying my goodbyes to the communtiy and hope everyone has a blessed future! I've always enjoyed checking for new releases or event critters, and I hope there are many more releases for the community. Good luck everyone and thanks for the many birthday wishes last month!

When you finally get a prognosis... and are told you only have three months left and to make the most of it.. How does one even process something like this? One minute I was excited to get married in two months and get a puppy, now I won't even likely hit those milestones. Dunno other than it is severely depressing knowing I won't grow old or anything with my future husband. I'm so lost... how does one even get cancer before 30...
I too am really sorry to hear this, know that I'm praying you'll make it through anyway. I lost a family member to cancer, and if I ever do content creation seriously most of the money I'd earn from it will go to charity and cancer research.
darksouls wrote: June 1st, 2024, 11:33:33 pm Finally getting my artwork groove back and getting back to Minecraft, while also looking forward to finding time for the new Slime Rancher 2 update. Celebrated my wonderful mum's birthday this weekend too, so that was fun! Hyped for getting more Donis we want this month, the 23rd is gonna be fun for sure, the weather isn't stiflingly hot yet... Life is good. :D
Sounds like we've both been picking up similar things lately! I've been feeling a bit better and made a sprite yesterday (in my old, very casual messy style to fit with the rest of that set), and while I couldn't play this weekend I've been playing a lot of Pixelmon (with a bunch of other mods too) lately! (I think I've caught more evil beings than actual team members though... I turned off the setting that makes things closer to my level and while it is hilarious and makes me feel like I'm playing a Pokemon game (I have a tendency to be comedically underleveled in my main game runs, like beating Guzma's two level 34 things with nothing but a level 29 Shieldon and a level 25 Pyukumuku while the rest of my team had all been OHKO'd), those things are merciless at times so most of my Quick Balls are spent on those evil beings)
Really looking forward to when I have enough resources to move away from my tiny little box and get to work on a nice looking base in a nice looking biome.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

Spoiler

I’m so, so sorry to hear this. Me & my family are praying for you. Sending lots of love your way :t-swoon:

It may be difficult, but try to keep a positive outlook. Hope that things will turn out the best <3 miracles do happen <3
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

✨ ImageImageImageImageImageImage ✨
Help them grow! ⬆️

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Spoiler

:t-hugs: I don't know what to say. I am so sorry. I do wish you the best and hope their prognosis is wrong.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Spoiler

I don't... I don't even know what to say. I don't think I can say anything. I... I'm sending you love, and light, and peace :t-hugs:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Spoiler

I hope they are wrong, please get a second and third opinion. I am without words....I'm truly so sorry.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Spoiler

:t-hugs: :t-hugs: :t-hugs:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

I feel like a horrible person right now and it's not even for a good reason. *sigh*
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Spoiler

Having been given a date myself, I understand how shocking hearing those words can be. Get a second,or even a third, opinion. As others have said, doctors can't see the future. -hugs- I do hope they are wrong. I wish you all the best. :t-hugs:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:

Return to “Community Discussion”