Once Upon a Time (T.V. Series) The Guild

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
everlastingsun
CreaturesTrade

Re: Once Upon a Time (T.V. Series) The Guild

Post by everlastingsun »

Username- everlastingsun
Favorite Character- Regina/Evil Queen, but I also love Rumple/Mr.Gold!!
I love them!!
Last edited by everlastingsun on December 21st, 2013, 8:15:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you to everyone for my Christmas presents, especially the Ahklut! :D

**bluetwilight17 is my big sister, please do not ban us! We use the same computer. Thanks!**
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Hawktalon wrote:
Padfootsmistress777 wrote:
Spoiler
Regina just said the curse would affect Emma and Henry's memories and Regina could make them good memories.. I don't think the FT gang were affected. I could be wrong but then Regina wouldn't be giving up what she loved most, the curse's price would be meaningless if they don't remember. I don't know though.

And maybe they just couldn't get to her, plus Emma w wouldn't remember them and Snow would b probably wsnt Emma to be happy with how she's with Henry. As for Hook being there I still don't know how, maybe pixie dust or something? Maybe he borrowed Ariel's bracelet so he could be a merman and swim through realms *sniggers* mOh gosh imagine Killian with a fish tail ?! That would be hilarious!! XD someone draw this!!!
Spoiler
That's a good point. But my reasoning was that Hook was never cursed, so he would remember and never loose anything by leaving Storybrooke. Of course, there were also at least three people in the Enchanted Forest who had met Emma and Snow before, so they could have reminded them what happened.

I really want to see mermaid Hook now. XD
Spoiler
Re: The memories- Also, in the one clip from the upcoming episodes we here Snow exclaimed 'We're back!'(or something along those lines), so I don't think they lost their memories.

Re: Merman Hook- Oh god, I would die to see to see that :well:
Oh fun fact(since I don't know how many people know this), but the name 'Regina', actually means 'queen' in latin.
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

Padfootsmistress777 wrote:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Mer-Hook!!

Sorry it's so blurry .n.
*lecough*

Welcome everlastingsun!! :3
Spoiler
Yeah i didnt think they did and i only saw the beginnjng of the trailer with the Wicked Witch x3 but goood to know owo
:haha: I totally did know that which is awesome. I bet Cora knew that too, the crazy witch x3 named Regina that on purpose I bet! (But what kind of name is Snow White XD !! (Or Rumpleztiltskin x3)) fairy tales had craaaazy names x3

I totally just realized Mr. Gold doesn't have a first name in Storyrbooke (I mean, obviously it's Rumplestiltskin but no one else knew that!) I wonder what it would have been if he did forget his past o.o
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
SoraTheElf
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SoraTheElf »

I'm pretty sure Cora knew that. Didn't she say something along the lines of "Her name is Regina, and one day she will be queen." when she was presenting her to society shortly after she was born?
Call me Steph.

Thank you to himehana, Nekoi (Lunar Fox!!), HobbitFeet, Norfindala (beautiful Message), Lucina (Another beautiful message), Anonymous, and the Magistream Staff for all the wonderful gifts and Holiday wishes. :t-^_^: :t-swoon:
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

She may have I don't remember x3. It sounds like something she'd say x3

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Padfootsmistress777 wrote: :haha: I totally did know that which is awesome. I bet Cora knew that too, the crazy witch x3 named Regina that on purpose I bet! (But what kind of name is Snow White XD !! (Or Rumpleztiltskin x3)) fairy tales had craaaazy names x3

I totally just realized Mr. Gold doesn't have a first name in Storyrbooke (I mean, obviously it's Rumplestiltskin but no one else knew that!) I wonder what it would have been if he did forget his past o.o
Well, in the original fairy tail it was 'Snow White' because she had 'skin as white as snow'.
As for Rumpelstiltskin, I think it was supposed to be weird so it couldn't be guessed(also, he was a sort of, fae/gnome thing so I think an odd name is to be expected) easily by anyone(in the case of the fairy tail, the princess).
And yeah, Mr. Gold doesn't seem to have a first name xD I guess everyone just called him Mr. Gold or Gold(or Rumpel for those close to him, like Belle).
Spoiler
I am skeptical on Rumple actually being dead/gone permanently though. See, normally when an actor leaves a series you can find an article, or articles by simply googling their name and 'leaving [show]'. Case in point being Cote de Pablo(Ziva David) from NCIS, I simply had to google 'Cote de Pablo/Ziva leaving' and bam, articles.
Yet, despite the OUaT wiki classifying the as 'deceased' and having a 'last episode' he was in, I cannot find any articles about Robert Carlyle(Mr. Gold's actor) leaving the series when I google it. None. Nor have I heard anything about him leaving.
If only because of that, I think we'll see him again at, some point.
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

BBkat wrote:
Padfootsmistress777 wrote: :haha: I totally did know that which is awesome. I bet Cora knew that too, the crazy witch x3 named Regina that on purpose I bet! (But what kind of name is Snow White XD !! (Or Rumpleztiltskin x3)) fairy tales had craaaazy names x3

Well, in the original fairy tail it was 'Snow White' because she had 'skin as white as snow'.
As for Rumpelstiltskin, I think it was supposed to be weird so it couldn't be guessed(also, he was a sort of, fae/gnome thing so I think an odd name is to be expected) easily by anyone(in the case of the fairy tail, the princess).
And yeah, Mr. Gold doesn't seem to have a first name xD I guess everyone just called him Mr. Gold or Gold(or Rumpel for those close to him, like Belle).
Spoiler
I am skeptical on Rumple actually being dead/gone permanently though. See, normally when an actor leaves a series you can find an article, or articles by simply googling their name and 'leaving [show]'. Case in point being Cote de Pablo(Ziva David) from NCIS, I simply had to google 'Cote de Pablo/Ziva leaving' and bam, articles.
Yet, despite the OUaT wiki classifying the as 'deceased' and having a 'last episode' he was in, I cannot find any articles about Robert Carlyle(Mr. Gold's actor) leaving the series when I google it. None. Nor have I heard anything about him leaving.
If only because of that, I think we'll see him again at, some point.
Rumplestiltskin was an imp (it was my favorite fairy tale when I was younger still is actally even without OUaT) and Regina even calls him an imp on occasion. But even with knowing why they came about, they're still hilarious names x3.
Spoiler
As for Rumple, Carlyle could still show up in flashbacks without being alive. But i hope he is there was no body!! .n.

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Welp, OUaT is comin' back tonight... Anyone else both excited and panicking? I'm having a hard time being excited for it T_T I want to watch but Rumple... I'm so nervous.

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

Watched the new episode tonight! Spoilers in, spoilers.
Spoiler
Ok so, I totally called it about Emma's boyfriend :lol: While watching I'd had the thought about, what if Walsh(Emma's boyfriend) was actually someone sent by the WWW(Wicked Witch of the West) to try an ensure Emma stayed in the real world/didn't get her memories back. I figured, given the show's track record for that sort of thing it wouldn't be to far fetched or odd if it happened. But I kinda-sorta pushed it aside till later when she tells Hook she's going to talk to Walsh and more or less break up with him. I figured if they were going to make that kind of reveal, this would be the scene for it.
So guess what happens? He turned out to be a flying monkey, sent by the WWW. xD

Also, Belle shares our optimism/hope about Rumple not being dead. 'We didn't see the knife' 'He might not be'. He better not be dead, I shall be very, very upset if he is.
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Spoiler
For some reason it didnt occur to me that the newest enemy wouldn't try to stop the Savior. But i knew Walsh seemed to nice :yarly: and it had nothing to do with Killian being adorable in every way, nope *cough*
But yey~ I was waiting for the Wizard of Oz. Best movie ever, and I like our green skinned fiend so far :d

As for Belle it's just another reason to love her <3 undying optimism and hope. She's better at it then Snow~

Speaking of Snow i knew she was pregnant that over coat in the Enchanted forest made it obvious. Though i guess Ginnifer Goodwin herself may be pregnant?

Oh wait Google says yes. . I did not know that x3.

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”