This forum is for art threads giving out adoptables

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Lazuli
Site Artist
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Zooadopts-- Customs OPEN!

Post by Lazuli »

MythicalDragon wrote::facepalm: Stupid computers.
Gotta love 'em, gotta hate 'em.

In the mean time, however, I am finally taking the time to set up another idea I've had going for a while now. A Magistream Trading Card Game, much like Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh TCG! People are always talking about how they want magistream to have a battling system, so I thought this might be popular. Don't anyone worry, though, I won't abandon this thread. The MSTCG will hopefully be fairly self-run, if all goes according to plan.
MythicalDragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Zooadopts-- Customs OPEN!

Post by MythicalDragon »

Shukura wrote:
MythicalDragon wrote::facepalm: Stupid computers.
Gotta love 'em, gotta hate 'em.

In the mean time, however, I am finally taking the time to set up another idea I've had going for a while now. A Magistream Trading Card Game, much like Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh TCG! People are always talking about how they want magistream to have a battling system, so I thought this might be popular. Don't anyone worry, though, I won't abandon this thread. The MSTCG will hopefully be fairly self-run, if all goes according to plan.
I was thinking of something like that ;>.<
I collect rewins! i dream to own 1000 rewins! I actually dream to own every rewin in Magistream PM me!

A sound soul, dwells within a sound mind, in a sound body.
As it has always been for millennias.

Return to “Living Art”