2024 Magiversary Crystalwing-a-palooza!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: 2024 Magiversary Crystalwing-a-palooza!

Post by falsanthin »

TheTreeTurtle wrote: May 27th, 2024, 5:05:20 pm
falsanthin wrote: May 27th, 2024, 3:52:55 pm
silentstarelly wrote: May 27th, 2024, 2:52:57 pm What's everyone's success rate on getting an alt cypheles? I'm at 36 hatched with 0 alts :'(
I've had 2 alts in around 80 eggs so it is a pretty small chance from what i've personally seen and even though i've been trying to buy them for 4 times the price of the original there doesn't seem to be that many people selling either. Just need 4 more for my collection so almost there >D

Not tried getting the alt version of the pygmy cypheles yet so thats gonna be awful if we ever get a parentless one from the black market XD
Wondering about this - do you have to grown them to adult to see if they are shiny formed? The pygmies have alt form hatchlings, but the stream one only shows one hatchling sprite (the regular blue/grey color).
Yeah the egg and hatchlings look normal but once the adult grows it will either be regular or alt coloured.

I had always assumed the grey one was a gender thing rather than a shiny form until the bestiary started listing them (same with the foxfire skulks since 1 is a gender colour difference and 2 are alt forms and then there is a totally difference hybrid colour), kinda wish the shiny ones had their own bestiary entry but i know thats not possible because it would throw out the coding and creature numbers

The amount of times i've had to go back and edit my creature checklist google doc because i missed an alt form or confused a rotating sprite or found out something is only 1 gender :lol:
Weremoon87
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Weremoon87 »

Do you love it when your looking for a male Crystalwing to hatch and all your getting are females, lol :crazy:
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

falsanthin wrote: May 27th, 2024, 5:06:36 pm(same with the foxfire skulks since 1 is a gender colour difference and 2 are alt forms and then there is a totally difference hybrid colour),
I've been breeding my Foxfires for reasons, needing specific genders. Some of them gendered correctly. Others, not so much.

25/25 Presents I'm full up. Thanks everyone
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

If anyone needs some gender changes via potions, just PM us. :) We still have like 80 potions left.
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
silentstarelly
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by silentstarelly »

falsanthin wrote: May 27th, 2024, 5:06:36 pm Yeah the egg and hatchlings look normal but once the adult grows it will either be regular or alt coloured.
....... uh oh. I did not realize that... I hope none of the 20 hatchlings I sold ended up being alt colors D:
LTS various creatures - PM if you're interested interested!
Unfrozen hatchlings <1% - here
Misc creatures (mostly bred) - here
Hybrid hatchlings (1st gen) - here
Pygmy gemdragons & crystalwings (lowest gen) - here
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

how manyy Rewwinnsh can you get outt of Remy, anyway? RIP my wallet.... but yay, rewinsh!
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

Shharl wrote:May 29th, 2024, 3:22:31 pm how ...hic... manyy Rewwinnsshhh can you get outt of Remy, anyyway? RIP ...hic... my waallet.... but yay, rewinshh!
I’m at 600+ and shtill getting Rewinnsh (albeit infreqquently)! Musht have at leasht 50 by now :*gigglesnort*: I don’tt believve dere ish a limit?
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

✨ ImageImageImageImageImageImage ✨
Help them grow! ⬆️

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

pies wrote: May 30th, 2024, 5:01:56 am
Shharl wrote:May 29th, 2024, 3:22:31 pm how ...hic... manyy Rewwinnsshhh can you get outt of Remy, anyyway? RIP ...hic... my waallet.... but yay, rewinshh!
I’m at 600+ and shtill getting Rewinnsh (albeit infreqquently)! Musht have at leasht 50 by now :*gigglesnort*: I don’tt believve dere ish a limit?
oh interesting, i kept getting the message about not getting anything more so i assumed there was (is there a global limit? he's done rewins in drinks before and i've gotten a bunch through that so maybe hit the limit already w/this event if there is one) since even going past that message, i don't seem to get more rewins even (at first it seemed like that message was just for the past cw gifts which makes sense), so i gave up after about 55 drinks :lol:

still this has been such a nice magiversary overall! being able to get rewins, old cws and having 10 egg slots has been such a luxury <3 especially enjoyable this year (all magiversaries are fun, but this one seemed esp so. big kudos to the ms team)
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

feralkiwi wrote: May 30th, 2024, 4:13:05 pm oh interesting, i kept getting the message about not getting anything more so i assumed there was (is there a global limit? he's done rewins in drinks before and i've gotten a bunch through that so maybe hit the limit already w/this event if there is one) since even going past that message, i don't seem to get more rewins even (at first it seemed like that message was just for the past cw gifts which makes sense), so i gave up after about 55 drinks :lol:
I assumed there was a limit also, after about 200-ish drinks I stopped getting rewins for at least 30 drinks, if I remember correctly. I think they’re just rare, considering I’ve had around 700 drinks and am still getting them!
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

✨ ImageImageImageImageImageImage ✨
Help them grow! ⬆️

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

I had 2344 drinks so far ... don't ask. :t-woo:

Return to “Community Discussion”