Dragon Cave :)

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dragon Cave :)

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hitsugaya wrote:My first Prize Egg from Sapo died in the night i was in my bed :t-cry:

i thought it is protected, i read on the forums and on the fanpage prize dragons are protected for dying for sickness i asked on the forums aaand they told my only CB Prizes are protected and not breed ones :t-weep:
If my Prize Dragon is ok, I will breed you one with a Sapo next time I am able to. I have been getting fails. This time, a gem fail :facepalm: I offered them for trading and I keep getting offers of lots of eggs and I'm egglocked most of the time D:
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

Same in here i'm very mostly egg locked and i'm fine with any Prize/Prizekin from Sapo from your Prize, thanks a ton <3 i'm mostly in the trading hub and also collect the eggs, i'm in 2021 (from 2023 and 2022 i got all eggs yesterday), i also have some time to collect all the eggs from the past years, the ones i'm unable to collect this year i can collect next year.

i read all over the forums, fanpages etc Prize Dragons can't die and all the other Prices didn't die from the sickness (i had much off luck?) i'll now take better care about my prize dragons :headdesk:

or its like we germans say "Dummheit wir bestraft" (Stupid will be punished) or "Unwissenheit schützt vor Strafe nicht" (Ignorance does not protect one from punishment) :t-blush:
Image ImageImage Like yoda I speak
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

As far as I know, Prize Dragons cannot die from sickness, but their offspring can. Maybe that's why?
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

I also don't know why breed Prizes can die, they are sick the most time and needs much of view/unique views to grow :orly:
Image ImageImage Like yoda I speak
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hitsugaya wrote:I also don't know why breed Prizes can die, they are sick the most time and needs much of view/unique views to grow :orly:
I think that is because they are treated like all other dragons, including bred dragons. It sucks. They are very hard to breed, so when they die, it's a really a sad thing :sulk: :sulk:
Fin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fin »

Enchanteddil wrote:I'd love love a bred one. Can you breed with a Guardian of Nature dragon? Thanks Fin
Finally! Image :woo:

Will send you a transferlink. Do you have free space for it or should I keep it a while ?
Image ~*~ImageImageImageImageImage ~*~ Image

♥♥

Fin's Giveaway ~ Image ~ Happy Magiversary! :t-:)
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Fin wrote:Finally! Image :woo:

Will send you a transferlink. Do you have free space for it or should I keep it a while ?
Hi, thank you so much :woo: :woo:

Please can you keep it for one more day? One of my eggs should hatch by then and a few should grow. Thank you so much again <3
Fin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fin »

It's my pleasure and no problem I hold it as long as you need for your other eggs/hatchies <3

♥♥

Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Fin wrote:It's my pleasure and no problem I hold it as long as you need for your other eggs/hatchies <3
I have room now in my scroll, Fin. Thank you so much for holding the precious egg for me <3

On another note, I found a parentless Pink Sapphire egg in the AP and managed to catch it :woo: :woo:
Fin
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fin »

@Enchanteddil
Sent you the transferlink with pm :)
And yeah, it's a very lucky moment finding such treasure in the AP !! Gratulation ! :woo:

@Hitsugaya
Next Straterae with Sapo-Father is yours :wave: <3

♥♥

Return to “Guilds Quarter”