This is the place for threads dedicated to families and lineages

Moderator: Sochitelya

Forum rules
Family Center rules
ArtieChoke
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Fin's Familys (new Family, Guest-Familys)

Post by ArtieChoke »

EDITED OUT
Last edited by ArtieChoke on July 26th, 2012, 8:44:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Fin's Familys (new Family, Guest-Familys)

Post by Fin »

@Tinu
Sent you both pets, had them in stock. Yes and that was my thought. The mimic of the Angora Bunnys fits perfect to the first minutes at the morning before coffee ^^
At the moment i hear from time to time the audio book of "The Lord of the Ring" and once more i was fascinated form the chapter before Moria, the path over the Caradhras. It's really mystic ...
The names are perfect! <3

@ArtieChoke
Mae govannen! :t-:)
As a Tolkien Fan you are here absolute on the right place :t-^_^:
But i am sorry, at the moment i have only a female Elemmire in stock. Tomorrow (when i am out of egglock^^) i will breed one or two new, hope one will be male. The golden egg in my sig is an "Elemmire", but it's a higher Generation. If it will be male you can get it if you want : creature/4269252 . But if you want a lower Generation its absolutly fine. I breed them tomorrow anyway, have not seen that i do not have more of them in stock.

"Aran" is a wonderful Name ! My indispensable Tolkien lexicon say it means "King" . I do not learn Sindarin or Quenya, don't have time for, but i like the words, the names, the sound and the scripture of it.

"of Gorgoroth" , "Caradhras" , "of Middle Earth" , "pass into the West" , "Lord of the Ring" and "Tuk" are Tolkien-Familys too ;) . Feel free to come back, you would made me a pleasure :t-:)
Spoiler
.. sorry for my terrible english. It's not my native language and at the moment i am really tired, so i am not able to write it better at the moment :t-blush: . Hope you understand what i try to say.

EDIT next morning:
It's a male --> Image
Image ~*~ImageImageImage~*~ Image

ImageImageImageImageImage

Fin's Giveaway ~ Image ~ Image
awesomeness
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Re: Fin's Familys

Post by awesomeness »

I don't know if this thread is still open, but since sitting your eggs I found some of your families to be interesting.

I'd like to request if possible, one of each of your lineages from LOTR (except Elemmire and Tuk, I already have them :lol: )and a 'lurks in the Dark'

I was also looking at 'Sleipinir' and 'of Mordor' from your flying section, went to look at the original owner but realized they haven't been on in over a month.... so if its not too much trouble... if it is I'll bug one of hte other 1st gen owners :t-sweat:

I also noted the 'my precious', 'elessar' in your LOTR section are not on here, as the 'silmaril', are they available or no?

Of course I would promise to name them properly, follow all lineage rules and potentially breed them. However I'm not really one to think up names before I know genders unless I request one based on an idea in my head... um sorry for ranting....

thanks if you get this and let me know what compensation is necessary <3
Fin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fin »

Yes the thread ist open :)

I am happy to read that you like my Tolkien-Familys! I sent you an offspring of all my LotR-Familys and one of "lurks in the dark" out of my stock to you.
"Elessar" is a very new family and not ready to give out some yet, sorry. The Wyvern are very slow breeders ^^ . But i will think of you, if i gave offsprings out :) . "My Precious" is new too, but i have an offspring for you.

From 'Sleipnir' and 'of Mordor' i have not an offspring in stock, but i will breed them soon for you :t-:)

I know that you will name them and so all it is fine !
Hope you like the creatures which i sent to you ? If i create a new LotR-Family (... and that's sure :lol: ) i hold you in my mind :t-^_^:

Best wishes and thank you for giving a lot of family members a new home <3

butcherbaby
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by butcherbaby »

hello again!
i'm a hyoooge LOTR fan as well, and had been wondering about the availability of the 'silmaril' family myself. i would LOVE one if/when they are ready to go. i'd also be delighted to get a 'my precious' when the family is ready for adopts.

i'd also like a fangorn, please, and a nachtgewitter.

thanks!
Fin
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fin »

Set you on the waitinglist for "My Precious" , sent out the others :t-:)
Please name them :wave:

ErrantMisty
CreaturesTrade

Post by ErrantMisty »

I noticed you didn't have an Out of the Dark in your giveaway thread so I would like to reserve a slot for one please.
Name would be Love is a Pathway (or Love is a Path if that doesn't fit).

Thank you!

Under Construction. . .please don't mind our mess. ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Image Follow the itty bitty hydra to my Ambry!
Fin
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fin »

@Errant Misty
.. i have a new one in stock and send it to you :)
You choose a wonderful name! <3

Fin
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Fin's Familys (new: Discworld and others )

Post by Fin »

... there are some new familys in the first post :)

ErrantMisty
CreaturesTrade

Re: Fin's Familys (new: Discworld and others )

Post by ErrantMisty »

I would like to request an Edge of Reality Baby! If male Moist von Lipwig if female Golem Gladys (as his fiance Adora was already taken >.< )

Under Construction. . .please don't mind our mess. ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Image Follow the itty bitty hydra to my Ambry!

Return to “Family Center”