How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

:t-cry: :t-hugs: :t-cry:
I'm back, but still catching up
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Nexosa wrote:
Spoiler
Lost my father on monday (heart failure), it was unexpected. He didn’t say anything about any pain. His birthday was so close (23 feb.) he would be 51 years. Rest in peace my Hero
I'm so sorry for your loss <3
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Nexosa wrote:
Spoiler
Lost my father on monday (heart failure), it was unexpected. He didn’t say anything about any pain. His birthday was so close (23 feb.) he would be 51 years. Rest in peace my Hero
So sorry for your loss.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Enchanteddil wrote:
Ayakashi wrote:I just bred 384 Ice Pheonixes in 3 days! O.o But my Froststorm family tab is fixed!! Now just have to do all the others.
You are on a roll :lol: Thank you so much for all the CW eggs you sent me <3
Ice phoenixes were easy, I can hatch them on twitter with 3-5 tweets. I usually break twitter after the first few hundred or so. XD

The rest of the lineages are not that easy to hatch, so I'm kinda avoiding doing them. >.<

You are most welcome to all my bred event eggs right now as I need to breed every one to find out what I'm missing, and who's on the wrong tabs.
Nexosa wrote:
Spoiler
I'm sorry for your loss. Seems a lot of people are passing this year. Husband had a friend from high school pass from an infection and undiagnosed liver condition. The infection exacerbated the liver condition.
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

Nexosa wrote:
Spoiler
Sending my love and condolences <3 :t-hugs:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Nexosa wrote:
Spoiler
Deeply sorry for your loss :t-pout:.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Yoyosoul
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yoyosoul »

So tired but my eggs are so close to hatching and I only have a few minutes left to get the holiday eggs. So desperate for clicks before I go to bed. I'm going to pay for this in the morning. I have to get up early. D:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist: Shop creatures, hybrids, donis, Aurora Whales, Dynastis, Quetzalcoatl, Rose Imps, Rosa Doves, Tinsel Wyrms, bunnies, and anything green. Breed creature are fine.
Gifts 7/25
Creatures in my extra tab are free. P.M. me if you want them Image
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

If anyone is looking to earn some gold, Master Belmos has eggs in three of his tabs (Growing, Growing 2 and Growing to hatchling) that needs hatching :smirk: :smirk:
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

@Nexosa So deeply sorry for your loss. T_T Sending condolences to you and yours :t-hugs: :t-hugs: :t-hugs:

~~~

I managed to get a new computer today. Yes, "managed". Holy moly, the shortages are unreal. I kind of didn't have much of a choice for in-store options. The one I nabbed has similar storage/RAM to my old one, and it was the only one left that had 1TB of storage! It's one of those all-in-one PCs, so it has a touch screen and everything. At least everything is all up to date in terms of OS so I'm not struggling on Windows 8 anymore.

Also, they had mocha frappuccinos at the store today after MONTHS of nothing, but they barely had anything for computers?? C'mon supply chain, make up your mind on what you're going to be short on atm... Also, also, I am so glad I have all my passwords either saved or written down somewhere. There's been so much that I have to log back into and there was no way my goldfish memory was going to memorize anything I typed lol.
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

I just bred 1001 creatures in less than 3 days. XD
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D

Return to “Community Discussion”