How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by jessk »

Thank you for everything you do, Rosehill!

And, I suppose congrats to the LA Rams?
ImageImageImageImageImage
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

I seem to have a live egg I can't find, does anyone know how to find this?

Found it!
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Thanks for the update Rosehill! :t-hugs:

Welp, I woke up at 1am and I believe my tower/boot up disk has officially died. Sucks too because I just got Disney plus... T_T My PC was having serious memory problems for the past few months, so I can't say I'm surprised (I AM surprised that it died before the family laptop though; that thing's fan sounds like a jet engine when it's on). I think I'm in the clear because I have everything important backed up on Google drive, so file transfer should be a breeze. Also might be able to salvage the actual hard drive.

*plays taps* RIP PC Tower 2013-2022 ;~;7
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

Yes, thanks a ton Rosehill! I'm sure the load is nothing easy on you, so thank you for being patient and persistent with the issue as well <3

Less than a week left before I leave and I still haven't gotten confirmation as to whether my accommodations have been finalized D< Not helping the stress overload!

Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
Shakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shakura »

SirChicken wrote:Sucks too because I just got Disney plus... T_T My PC was having serious memory problems for the past few months, so I can't say I'm surprised (I AM surprised that it died before the family laptop though; that thing's fan sounds like a jet engine when it's on). I think I'm in the clear because I have everything important backed up on Google drive, so file transfer should be a breeze. Also might be able to salvage the actual hard drive.

*plays taps* RIP PC Tower 2013-2022 ;~;7
You can still watch Disney+ on your phone/tablet or smart TV if you have one.

Damn that was an old tower. I had to upgrade mine from 2013 in 2019 because 8GB RAM didn't work out for modded Minecraft. I tried to freshen up my old PC a few weeks ago for my sister, turns out the GPU is corrupted so now it's going in the trash :/

At least my trusty trackball has been with me since 2002.
ImageImageI love Birds!Image <3 (( Quicksale / Shop ))
Looking for Gender Swaps of many Shop Creatures!
View my Profile for a List of all Magistream Birds! (WISHLIST!)
Grimheart
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Grimheart »

Deshee chocolaate wafersh are ssho deliiccioush!! I LOVE chocolate! I musht ...hic... dank Quuettzalcooatl and ...hic... de ...hic... anceshtorsh oof ...hic... Meshoamerica for doshe bleeshed caacao beanssh!! :woo:
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

UGH. THis Valentines Day bites x.x

How does really bad cold+ food poisoning sound to ya :derp: Got some chocolates I love, but...I can't eat them because 1) everything tastes like water 2) my throat is killing me, my voice is...basically gone due to coughing 3) so far, the only thing I managed to keep down is unsalted crackers. Always something. 4) funny enough I do not have feber.But my body is acting as if I did...why are you shaking? I have 2 shirts on me,leg warmers,double socks...quit it D<

I guess the weather finally got to me. The temperature has been up and down for several weeks now...from rain to snow to rain to snow....and my body eventually said "f it".

Will be hitting bed early tonight. Gotta get some extra ZZZzs.

EDIT:

Latvia,I fucking love you :lol: Chocked on my tea but...I love this :lol:
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

I just bred 384 Ice Pheonixes in 3 days! O.o But my Froststorm family tab is fixed!! Now just have to do all the others. XD
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Ayakashi wrote:I just bred 384 Ice Pheonixes in 3 days! O.o But my Froststorm family tab is fixed!! Now just have to do all the others. XD
You are on a roll :lol: Thank you so much for all the CW eggs you sent me <3
Nexosa
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nexosa »

Spoiler
Lost my father on monday (heart failure), it was unexpected. He didn’t say anything about any pain. His birthday was so close (23 feb.) he would be 51 years. Rest in peace my Hero
Wish list:Hummingbirds,Any grpyhon hatchling,Any jackalope hatchling,,Pygmy wolpertinger

My Wishlist

Fox by Munin,Joey doggo by Seabra

Return to “Community Discussion”