How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Merkwerkee »

I see creatures in all your "___ for sale" tabs, Ayakashi, but your "My Donis" tab just has Allies in it

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Merkwerkee wrote:I see creatures in all your "___ for sale" tabs, Ayakashi, but your "My Donis" tab just has Allies in it
That's just it, I had a TON of donis that I've collected since 2009. If you check my breeding pairs tabs (Usually named "X Creatures." The X is relevant to the shop or holiday they were released during you'll find those are empty as well. I'm telling you I had around 47K creatures yesterday, and today I have a little over 7K. They're gone!

Not all tabs were affected, just the majority of my biggest tabs.

@Hidden - yeah, I don't have any creatures on my main tab right now. Moved them to the "Bred Event for Sale" tab after they hatched this morning. Went to breed more, and found all my pairs are gone!
Last edited by Ayakashi on February 6th, 2022, 6:50:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Arkinine »

bit of an awful thought, but - were you hacked, perhaps? it's the only reason i can really think of as to why all your critters have vanished.
Image~~Image
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Arkinine wrote:bit of an awful thought, but - were you hacked, perhaps? it's the only reason i can really think of as to why all your critters have vanished.
Even if I was, there would be a trade log of where they went. Unless they were released, but released creatures have the owner "Anonymous." They're all (at least the ones I have looked at) saying they're owned by "Nobody," which is the owner for trades. Also, they'd have to do a lot of stuff really fast since it was less than 12 hours since I was last on when I discovered it.
ImageImage

My wishlist

Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Arkinine »

Ayakashi wrote:
Arkinine wrote:bit of an awful thought, but - were you hacked, perhaps? it's the only reason i can really think of as to why all your critters have vanished.
Even if I was, there would be a trade log of where they went. Unless they were released, but released creatures have the owner "Anonymous." They're all (at least the ones I have looked at) saying they're owned by "Nobody," which is the owner for trades. Also, they'd have to do a lot of stuff really fast since it was less than 12 hours since I was last on when I discovered it.
Huh, interesting. that's certainly bug-report worthy, in that case. I hope you can get them all back!
Image~~Image
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Arkinine wrote:
Ayakashi wrote:
Huh, interesting. that's certainly bug-report worthy, in that case. I hope you can get them all back!
I posted in the thread, and PM'd Rosehill, but no official response.

I hope so too! Almost 13 years of collecting will be lost if I can't. :t-cry:
ImageImage

My wishlist

Shadedrifter
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadedrifter »

Ayakashi wrote:

I really hope there's some logs that can help out, else wouldn't it be a possibility you could request creatures like back when the great crash happened? Although I doubt 50k creatures would be doable that way T_T
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Spare a few clicks to help furbabies? :yey: <3

https://www.animalwebaction.com/en
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Shadedrifter wrote:
Ayakashi wrote:

I really hope there's some logs that can help out, else wouldn't it be a possibility you could request creatures like back when the great crash happened? Although I doubt 50k creatures would be doable that way T_T
It should be doable, since, in that site crash they probably gave back close to 100K creatures, granted, not all to one account, but still.

Update on my issue:

A broken trade may be the culprit. Said trade will not load for either me or the recipient, instead giving an HTTP 500 error. I have tried to go straight to the "confirm cancel trade" page using the URL bar and still get the same error.
ImageImage

My wishlist

Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Got a notice from my apartment complex that "sometime in the coming weeks" some garbo local cable company called Discernity TV will be required access to all apartments to install equipment required for them to be the "exclusive" provider.

I work from home and have the entire time I've lived here (I'm in my 4th year) and if they choose some cheap POS that degrades my service and causes issues with my job, we are going to be having some words.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out free gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, hrybrids, alt colors. PM me if you have some to sell! :t-swoon:
ImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”