Darrk's Lineages: Death Hunter, Berserker & more

This is the place for threads dedicated to families and lineages

Moderator: Sochitelya

Forum rules
Family Center rules
Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Darrk's Lineages: Death Hunter, Berserker & more

Post by Chuckeh »

O.o I'm done moving. Started from July 30th.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Happy New Year
Coming back from a hiatus. Will be inconsistently online.
Sylvan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sylvan »

DarrkestDrow wrote:
Sylvan wrote:I'm so evil, I am a Dementor! :evil:

I would love a baby from Mind Flayer, Assassin Dragon, Death Hunter, FellFire, and Shadowhunter, if I could <3

Also, I was wondering if you would like any of my own lineages? Two I think would be of particular interest to you; of The Astral Plane, and Do'Urden (DoUrden cause stupid thingy doesn't like ' XD). I'll also provide a mate for them if you are interested? I know the pain of naming and mating guest lineages aha.
You're the first one to adopt an Assassin Dragon! :yey:

I sent it along with a Death Hunter and a FellFire, and I added you to the list for the Mind Flayer and Shadowhunter. Hopefully I will have them for you soon.

As to your lineages, YES, both sound very cool and I would love to add them to my families. If you're going to send mates with them (which you certainly don't have to do), you have to let me pay for them at least. :D

Thanks!
Ooo neat! = D

Thankies, and no rush!

Both are made in homage to the Legend of Drizzt, my absolute favorite fantasy series ever hehe ^^
Both families are very small, and I will only be giving out a handful of first gens, but I would be glad if you helped me grow the lineage! : D And you don't have to pay for them!
I'll breed you a baby from each, and get their mate for you. ^^
LTB: 0.00% Turducken Egg, please PM me!
DarrkestDrow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarrkestDrow »

IloveChuck wrote: O.o I'm done moving. Started from July 30th.
Ah, sorry. I was under the impression it was going to take a while. You must not have much stuff. :tard:
I'll get right on your requests.
Sylvan wrote:Both are made in homage to the Legend of Drizzt, my absolute favorite fantasy series ever hehe ^^
Both families are very small, and I will only be giving out a handful of first gens, but I would be glad if you helped me grow the lineage! : D And you don't have to pay for them!
I'll breed you a baby from each, and get their mate for you. ^^
Oh, yes I know. I am quite familiar with Drizzt. I favor the eviler drow, but Drizzt is what made drow famous and was my first fav, so I have a soft spot for him too.

Have you read the War of the Spider Queen series? I loved that series and felt like it didn't get as much love as it deserved. <3
Playing the endless game of catch-up...

(To hatchling only please)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sylvan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sylvan »

Jarlaxle ftw ahaha!
And no I haven't read that series, I should though! But first I ought to finish Legend of Drizzt... R.A started up again with the series just as I finished The Ghost King ahaha xD So many boooks @_@
I kinda wish I had made the Do'Urden family differently though... I jumped the gun and just used Cattie-bre and Drizzt I should have gone with Drizzt's parents and such like you did with your Auditore lineage :sweat: I don't suppose the Mods would allow me to delete and remake it aha? xD
DarrkestDrow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarrkestDrow »

I have no clue about the mods deleting a lineage by request. I've never heard of that happening, but it's obviously possible, as Tristan had to delete so many families after the crash so they could be re-made.

I'm surprised you used snakes for the DoUrden Family, that seems more fitting of an evil drow line, than Drizzt. I would have thought minicorn's might be more fitting (symbol of Mielikki).

Astral Plane family, since it's named after Guenhwyvar...I was expecting panther? XD

That's just what I immediately ASSumed they would be. I actually like Mist Stalkers more than the panthers, and I don't have ANY cobra lineages. So it works for me. XD

And I know what you mean with the books. I've got so many I'm trying to read now that I've actually fallen behind on the Drizzt saga. And I completely and totally 100% agree...Jarlaxle = epic win. :evil:

Sylvan
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sylvan »

I may PM one just to ask, I mean, no harm in asking yesh? I do hope it is possible though, I would love to have it more like your Auditore lineage ^^ I might die doing so though.... O o

And as for the critters I used, I was thinking in how the snakes looked in comparison to Drizzt and his kin. So I used dark Cobra's for Drizzt because of his dark skin, and the brown for Cattie. Plus I love the look of the Cobra's more then minicorns xD

And same goes for Astral plane family, I like the miststalkers better then the panthers, aha. <3
I lurve good looking critters :tard:
BlueStarX
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by BlueStarX »

I'd love to get a offspring of each pair from the Auditore-family! <3

The Assassin’s Creed:
-Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.- "The goal of the assassins is to ensure peace in all things."
-Always be discreet.- "Hide in plain sight. Let the people mask you such that you become one with the crowd."
-Never compromise the Brotherhood.- "The actions of one must never bring harm to all."

"I'm so evil I am a templar!"
For kind Ninjas und Pirates
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DarrkestDrow
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarrkestDrow »

Altair showed no interest
Giovanni cooperated

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/4141551][img]http://magistream.com/img/4141551.gif[/img][/url]
And I already had a hatchling from Ezio waiting.

I will send the 2nd and 3rd gen over once that egg hatches. You've been put in the waiting list for a 1st gen (will try again in 3 days).

Thanks!

DarrkestDrow
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarrkestDrow »

Added 3 new guest lineages!

Protect my Keep - An Amphista lineage by Monty
(no offspring available yet)

Abbadon - An Emerald Wyvern lineage by yumekaczorek
(no offspring available yet)

Silence of the Lambs - An Ariessa lineage by ThatDeadGirl
(have a female available for adoption)

Just because I haven't managed to get them to breed yet, doesn't mean you can't request one! I am constantly breeding whenever I can spare an egg-slot and the waiting list is always my priority.

Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

May I adopt a Silence of the Lambs, and may I ask is there any way to see what lineages I ordered and i didn't?

I'm so evil I burned my desk down.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Happy New Year
Coming back from a hiatus. Will be inconsistently online.

Return to “Family Center”